DR-710 Acetic Aquarium Silicone Sealant
● One component, RTV-1 acetic curing at room temperature with high strength;
● Transparent, non-discoloring, fast curing, specially for seal and joint glass;
● Excellent weatherproofing performance; shelf life reaches over 30 years in general weather condition;
● High level of mechanical properties and modulus.
2. Main Purpose
● Used for bonding and installation of various doors and windows, glass skylight, vitrine, aquariums;
● Sealing of joints between glazing and supporting structure (frame, transoms, mullions);
● Other industrial application
DR-710 Acetic Aquarium Silicone Sealant should not be applied:
● For structural glazing;
● Contacting with metals such as lead, copper, etc.;
● To porous substrates such as marble, concrete, cement with fiber and plaster;
● When the sealant surface needs to be coated with paint;
● When surface temperature is below 4℃ or over 50℃.
4. Other details