Girls Clothing Sets 2016 Brand Designer Kids Clothes Print Children Clothing Set Kids Tracksuits(Sweater+ Pants)

$8.00 - $12.00
Min. Order
300 Sets
Get Latest Price
Recommended for you
$5.00
500 Sets
(MOQ)
$5.00
500 Sets
(MOQ)
$5.00
500 Sets
(MOQ)
$3.00
300 Sets
(MOQ)
$4.00
300 Sets
(MOQ)
$5.00
500 Sets
(MOQ)
Company Information

Qingdao Zuoyou Garment Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
72.3%
Transactions
---
11 Years Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: QINGDAO;SHANGHAI;TIANJIN;ANDCUSTOMIZED
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram
Supply Ability: 30000 Set/Sets per Month Girls Clothing Sets 2016 Brand Designer Kids Clothes Print Child
Place of Origin: Shandong China
Sample: Customized sample can be made in 2 weeks.
Size: Customized,Sizes are various,XS,S,M,L,XL.
Material: 100% Cotton,Cotton,customized
Fabric Type: knitted
Gender: Girls
Model Number: LRAL0147
Colour: Different colours available.
Brand Name: LR
Print: Prints can be made for the garment as your design.
Payment: 30% as depoist, the rest 70% upon BL copy , or LC at sight.
Type: Knitted
Delivery Time: Delivery time is 40-50days after receive depoist .
Product Type: Clothing Sets
Packaging: One piece one polybag,and 30 pieces in a carton.
Age Group: Children
Minimum Quantity: 300PCs
Supply Type: OEM service
Unit Price: Reasonable price will be gotten based on your requirements.
Age: 7-10years
Delivery Detail: Shipped in 40 days after payment
Packaging Detail: Girls Clothing Sets 2016 Brand Designer Kids Clothes Print Children Clothing Set Kids Tracksuits(Sweater+ Pants) One piece in one polybag,and 30 pieces in a carton;and as customer's request.

Girls Clothing Sets 2016 Brand Designer Kids Clothes Print Children Clothing Set Kids Tracksuits(Sweater+ Pants)

LR Garment’s OEM supplying with 6 “ According to” Service Features:

1. Logo according to customer’s demand.  Rayon Bathrobe Womens Kimono Satin Long Robe Hot Nightgown Sleepwear with Belt

2. Original design could be improve according to customer’s demand.

3. Original design could be improve according to customer’s demand.

4. Embroidering, printing, pleating, ruffling, ruching etc details in pattern according to customer’s demand.

5. Colors choice according to customer’s demand.

6. Any detail could be changed according to customer’s demand based on our exquisite technology!

 

 Cooperations:

 

1. Sample Making: 
1) Sample Time: 10-15days

2) USD50/piece, sample charge would be Returned against future order.
   Courier cost on buyer's account.

 2. Payment terms & Shipping terms:

1) T/T (bulk order), Western Union (samples);

2) Bulk Order Production Leadtime: 40-60 days depends on order quantity.

3) Shipping Method: UPS, DHL, TNT, FedEx, EMS, By Air, By Sea

 3. Manufacturing Scope:

Wholesale T-Shirt for Women; Hoodies, lady blouse& shirt, Fleece Jacket, Sports Set, tank top & vest, etc.

 

 

 

 

Care:Machine wash cold on gentle setting .Tumble dry low.

Content : Cotton



Description

  

 

  ♥  Product's Information


MaterialFleece/Cotton, customized
ColourDifferent colours avaliable.
LogoLogo/label can be added on the garments as your requirements.
PrintPrints can be made for the garment as your design.
DesignAdjustments can be made for the design.
SizeSizes are various,XS,S,M,L,XL. We can make the drawings as your demands.
Minimum Quantity500pcs.
PackagingOne piece one polybag,and 35 pieces in a carton.
SampleCustomized sample can be made in 2 weeks.
Delivery TimeDelivery time is 40-50days after receive depoist .
Unit PriceReasonable price will be gotten based on your requirements.
ShipmentBy sea or by air.
Payment30% as depoist, the rest 70% upon BL copy , or LC at sight.

 

  ♥  Cooperations:

 

cooperation

  ♥  Shipping method and Shipping time

 

By sea

Normally in 15-25 days,depends on the distance,freight charge is cheap.

 

By air

Normally in 5-7days,to get the goods,freight charge is expensive.

 

  ♥  Advantage

 

We are manufacturer and have more than ten years experiences in doing world trade,we make the cost accounting by ourselves,from us you will get highquality products with reasonable price.

  ♥  If You Are Interested

 

If you are interested in our products,feel free to contact with me,it is the best you can tell me the details:

 

1.the quantity 

 

2.the fabrics/materials

 

3.the colours and patterns

 

I will respond as soon as possbile.

 

  ♥  Custom Service And Make-to-order

 

We can make products as your requirements-------custom service is available.

 

We are honest manufacturer and looking forward to cooperating with honest partners.

 

  ♥  Contact Info

 

Allie Yu

 

Trade Manager:cn1510011799

 

Skype:lrsales08

 

Tel:86-0532- 86889139

 

You can leave a message at Trademanager,we will contact with you in 12 hours.

  ♥  Company and Product Samples

 

2

  ♥  Production Flow

 

1

  ♥  Certification

 

1

2