Pre-heated Pressure Integrative Solar Water Heater with Copper Coil solar water heater unit
Pre-heating solar water heater provide mains pressure via high efficiency copper coil heat exchanger located within tank
1. Copper coil solar water heater specification
Material is same as main tank
220V, 1.5KW /2KW
Terms of Payment
30% T/T in advance, balance 70% after the reception of copy of B/L
10-15 days after receipt of deposit
Packed in cartons with foam in it
Special package: Packed in cartons with foam in it first, then to wooden cases
| || || || || || || || |
Stainless Steel 304 2B
Galvanized Steel / PVDF
High Borosilicate 3.3 Glass Three Target
Copper Dia.12mm,thickness 0.8mm
coated galvanized steel
1. Use the copper coil as the heat exchanger, it is the international development trend, it is simple to install and use.
2. It takes the advantage of the tap water’s pressure, bring a high pressure hot water flow out.
3. It can produce hot water with constant temperature, safe and comfortable to use.
4. The water can be heated rapidly, so it can produce the high temperature hot water.
5. It can produce more hot water than the general types because it isn’t restricted by the volume of the tank.
6. With the assistant tank, cold water feeding automatically.
7. The water you actually using is the water in the copper coil. It ensures fresh water for shower.
4. Working principles:
Sunwe copper coil Preheated solar water heater provide mains pressure via a high efficiency copper coil heat exchanger which located within the tank.
1. For water in the main tank, principle is the same as the non-pressure solar collector:
All-glass evacuated tubes absorb and transfer sun energy into heat energy, then heat water inside vacuum tubes. Depend on the different density between the hot water and cold water; a cycle can be created in the tube which hot water ascending and cold water descending status. Keeping natural circulation like this, the water in the tank becomes hotter and hotter.
2. for water in the copper coil:
When cold water flows through the coil it absorbs heat from the water inside the pre-heating tank. And the water we actually use is the water in the copper coil, it means it is the fresh water (there is no pollution in the water).