Capsaicin (8-methyl-N-vanillyl-6-nonenamide) is an active component of chili peppers, which are plants belonging to the genus Capsicum. It is an irritant for mammals, including humans, and produces a sensation of burning in any tissue with which it comes into contact. Capsaicin and several related compounds are called capsaicinoids and are produced as secondary metabolites by chili peppers, probably as deterrents against certain mammals and fungi. Pure capsaicin is a hydrophobic, colorless, highly pungent, crystalline to waxy compound.
White Crystalline Powder
Place of Origin:
Shaanxi, China (Mainland)
Store in a cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat
Two years under well storage situation and stored away from direct sun light
1. Capsaicin could increase the brains of production of serotonin.
2. Capsaicin has the function of anti-convulsant and anti-epileptic action and anti-aging.
3. Capsaicin has the function of Altering contractions in the upper and lower digestive tract.
4. Capsaicin has the function of decreasing ulceration of the stomch.
5. Capsaicin has the function of stimulating production of melanin.
6. Capsaicin has the function of improving immunity of body.
1.Capsaicin Powder applied in the pharmaceutical field do medicine raw material;
2.Capsaicin Powder applied in the health product field;
3.Capsaicin Powder applied in the food field as a seasoning.