DR-630 Neutral Stone Silicone Sealant
DR-630 Neutral silicone sealant for stone is a one-part, low modulus, neutral curing sealant particularly suitable for interior and exterior applications, in particular external weather seals, expansion joints and perimeter joints in buildings and other constructions.
● One-component, neutral cure.
● No corrosion to various types of stone, concrete and most of plastic.
● Without Plasticizer and other inert small molecule in the Formula; Pollution-free to Marble, granite, brick, concrete and other Porous materials.
● Excellent weather resistance, aging resistance, used in wide temperature range, with good adhesion at a range of -50 °C-100 °Cafter curing.
● Good adhesion to V arious types of marble, granite, cement board, and other materials.
● Compatibility to the other neutral silicone sealant which from the same brand.
● Weather-resistant sealing in hanging stone curtain wall project. Seamless sealing between stone and other materials.Sealing and bonding in ceramic works.Other kinds of constructions and industry use.
Sealing method (how to use):
● Material-contacting compatibility and adhesion experimenting should be given before using, using in the construction operation after confirmation of experiment success. Otherwise the company is not responsible for any losses caused by .
● Clean the surface of the substrate before sealing.
● Glue the squeezed glue from the tube to the interface area with a glue gun.
● Trimming before the glue were cured.
● To glue in the ventilation conditions.
Use restrictions (notes):
● Not allowed to be used for structural bonding.
● Inappropriate to be used on the surface of materials that with permeability , plasticizers or solvents.
● Inappropriate to be used on the surface of frosty or moist stuffs, inappropriate to be isolated from air completely when the glue mortar was not yet cured after sizing.
● Inappropriate to be used in the long-buried interfaces.
● Inappropriate to be used when the temperature of material surface lower than 4 °C or above 40 °C