$16.81
Min. Order : 100 Square Meters
$15.41
300-1199 Square Meters
$14.01
1200-2199 Square Meters
$11.21
>=2200 Square Meters

WPC Factory Wood wooden grains wall panel pvc 159*10mm interior decoration

Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order.
Coupons
$100.00 OFF
Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Warranty: More than 5 Years
Size: 159*10mm
Color: gold, mahogany, teak, cedar, red , classic grey, black walnut
Material: wood and plastic
Project Solution Capability: Others
WPC: wood plastic composite
Model Number: 159 Wall Panel,W01
After-sale Service: Online Technical Support
Feature: waterproof,inflaming retarding,no toxic,recyclable
Certification: CE / ISO9001 / S G S / ASTM / Intertek
Brand Name: Rucca
Function: indoor/outdoor
Application: Hotel,Villa,Apartment,Office Building,Hospital,School,Mall,Sports Venues,Leisure Facilities,Supermarket,Warehouse,Workshop,Park,Farmhouse,Courtyard
Packaging Detail: standard carton
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 16X17X300 cm
Single gross weight: 28.5 KG
Package Preview: https://sc02.alicdn.com/kf/Hf92f0620363746ca8e4af80a49d007bbd.jpg_640x640.jpg,https://sc01.alicdn.com/kf/Hb67b5f6e4449489caa4166462e881469A.jpg_640x640.jpg
Foshan Ruccawood Co., Ltd.
Supplier
CN
Manufacturer, Trading Company
94.7%
Response Rate
98.4%
On-time delivery rate
US$ 520,000+
76
Transactions
-
Employees
-
R&D staffs
-
Patents
Visit Store
Material
a mix of wood flour and poly ethylene with the addition of certain additives
Minimum order
500 meters
Package
Standard canton
Water absorption
Less than 1%
Flame- retardant level
Level B
Payment term
30%T/T in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment
Delivery period
Within 30 days
Remark
The color and the size can be changed according to your request
Application
Indoor/outdoor ,bathroom,kitchen and so on