|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,cash|
|Supply Ability:||100 Set/Sets per Day|
|Type:||Double Cylinder Hydraulic Lift|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|Lifting time:||less than or equal to 50s|
|Lowering time:||between 20s and 40s|
|Motor voltage:||3 phase/380v or Single phase/220V|
|Working noise:||less than or equal to 75dB(A)|
|Packaging Detail:||export package|
Name: Original Launch 5 tons Heavy Duty Hydraulic Two Post Car Lift
1. This machine is applicable for the lifting of various large SUVs, business travel cars and other super wide and high special vehicles .
2.Single-side manual lowering device ,safe and easy operation.
3.Width between two columns reaches 3350mm,overall height reaches 4810mm .
4.Three-section long arm(adjustment range:950mm~1800mm).
5. The cable and oil pipe are fully concealed; with decent and elegant appearance.
6. Double hydraulic cylinder and high strength chain drive makes stable and smooth lifting and lowering.
7.Wire rope equalization system forces synchronous movement of two carriages and effectively prevents vehicle form tilting.
8. 24V low voltage control box(IP54 level)ensures operator's safety .
9. Cylinder travel limit switch effectively protects cylinder and extends its lifespan.
10. Door rubber pad protects car door from being damaged in collision.
11.More lifting pads with different height meets the requirements for light lorries and SUVs.
Symmetric and asymmetric installation types are optional.
12. Passed 115% dynamic loading test and 150% static loading test .
14. Symmetric installation Asymmetric installation
15. Extension sleeve 152mm
Rated load: 5000kg
Lifting height: 1850mm
Initial height: 110mm
Lifting time: ≤50s
Lowering time: ≥20s≤40s
Passing width for symmetric installation:3050mm
Overall width for symmetric installation: 4110mm
Passing width for asymmetric installation:2888mm
Overall width for asymmetric installation:4130mm
Overall height: 4810mm
Motor power : 3.0kw
Motor voltage: 3 phase/380v or Single phase/220V
Working noise: ≤75dB(A)
Working oil pressure: 20M Pa