Customized CVC Fleece zip Hoodies/Pullover/ Sweatshirts/ Hooded Sweater/mens hoodies

$2.00 - $10.00
Min. Order
1000 Pieces
Get Latest Price
Company Information

Nanchang Byval Garment Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
94.4%
Transactions
US$ 190,000+
5 Years Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: Shanghai Shenzhen Xiamen Shenzhen
Payment Terms: L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,paypal
Supply Ability: 5000 Piece/Pieces per Day
Place of Origin: Jiangxi China,Jiangxi, China
Size: No limited
Color: Free
Material: Polyester / Cotton,100% Cotton
Fabric Type: Fleece
Gender: Men,Men
Model Number: byval383
Feature: Anti-pilling,Anti-Shrink,Anti-wrinkle,Breathable,Sustainable,Maternity,Plus Size,QUICK DRY,Waterproof,Windproof,Anti-Shrink,Breathable,Eco-Friendly,Quick Dry, Waterproof, Windproof
Design: With Hood
Brand Name: byvalgarment
Technics: Embroidered
Product Type: Hoodies / Sweatshirt, Hoodies / Sweatshirt
Style: Pullover
Age Group: Adults,Adults
Supply Type: OEM service,OEM Service
Season: Autumn
Age: Adults or Kids
Delivery Detail: 15-25days after we received the deposit
Packaging Detail: one piece packed into one polybag, 24pcs into a carton. Your requirements are available.

 

 

Quick Details

Age Group:
Adults
Product Type:
Hoodies / Sweatshirt
Supply Type:
OEM Service
Material:
100%Cotton/Polyester/as your needs
Fabric Type:
Fleece
Gender:men
Style:
Pullover/embroidered
Design:
With Hood
Technics:
Printed
Feature:
Anti-Pilling,Anti-Shrink,Anti-Wrinkle,Breathable,Eco-Friendly,Plus Size
Season:
Spring or autumn
Place of Origin:
Jiangxi China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
AS Customer
Quality:Top qualityItem:
Hot Sale Casual Fleece pullover Cheap man plain hoodie
Color:
Free
Size:
As your request
Type:
custom man plain hoodie
Service:
OEM service
Payment:
T/T, L/C, Western Union etc.
Delivery time:
15-25 days
Packing:
poly bag or Carton for man plain hoodie
Logo:
can be yours
Pattern:
fleece custom plain hoodie

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Detail:one piece packed into one polybag, 24pcs into a carton. Your requirements are available.
Delivery Detail:15-25 Days after deposit

Specifications

  2018 Fashion Custom Hoodie With Custom Zip Hoodie Manufacture China

Welcome OEM ! We can meet your requirements of design, logo, fabric, color, size etc.

Fabric: CVC brushed fleece
OEM services are provided
High quality control, competitive prices
Delivery guaranteed
COLOR CARD
Lab Dips 1
 

Detail pictures: 

 

 hoody (1).jpghoody (2).jpghoody (3).jpg

 

Factory pictures

 

 

 

 

About us 

  

1. General description of our company

 

  1)located in Guangdong,china (mainland),we are a professional garment company which owns more than 200 staffs.

 

  2)Our company name is :shenzhen byval garment limited

  3)Our alibaba web is : www.byvalgarment.com

 

 We provide oem and custom service and make various parment products based on the buyers demand and design .if you want us quote fir you ,pls provide your detailed request ,such as fabric,color,size,qty and your logo desigh,then we quote for you,best quality,best service,and best price,we promise ,tks.

 

2.Packing

 

   Standard exported packing,one piece one poly bag, 100 piece to a carton .if you have any special requirement in packing,please let us know,we will do them as per your request.

 

3.Fabrics

 The clothing fabric could selected according your request

 

4.Color

There are many colors to choose for every style, you can tell us your pantone number. Also as your request.

 

5.Size

 We have various sizes.  Also up to your request. 

 

6. Delivery time

 Delivery of samples are about 3-5days.

 Delivery of bulk production is up to your order ,but our lead time can meet your requirements for sure. 

 

 

7.MOQ

 

MOQ:1000 pieces per style

The quantity is bigger, the price is lower.

 

8.Payment

 

T/T:30% deposit before production, remaining 70% before shipment

If you want to know more about product informations,pls feel free to contact with me or send email to me .

 

 

 

WElcome OEM! Thank you very much.

 

 

 

 

monica1.jpg