|Port:||shenzhen, xiamen, shanghai,ningbo|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,plain quick dry polo shirt|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Piece/Pieces per Day plain quick dry polo shirt|
|Place of Origin:||Jiangxi China|
|Model Number:||plain quick dry polo shirt|
|Feature:||Anti-pilling,Anti-Shrink,Anti-wrinkle,Breathable,Compressed,Sustainable,EL Flashing,Plus Size,QUICK DRY,plain quick dry polo shirt|
|Fabric Weight:||160 grams|
|Material:||Polyester / Cotton|
|Sleeve Style:||Short sleeve|
|Size:||2 XL,3 XL,4 XL,5 XL,L,M,S,XL,xs|
|Color:||Beige,Black,Blue,Brown,Dark blue,Dark Gray,Gold,GRAY,Green, Ivory,Khaki,Light Blue,NAVY,Orange,Pink,Purple,Red,Rose Madder,Silver,White,Yellow|
|Product Type:||Polo T-Shirts|
|Supply Type:||OEM Service|
|Fabric Weight:||180 grams|
|Supply Type:||OEM service|
|Color:||Check, Clear, Multi, Plum, Stripe|
|Available Sizes:||Free, L, M, S, XL, xs, XXL, XXS, XXXL|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receive 30% deposit|
|Packaging Detail:||one piece packed into one polybag, 100pcs packed into a carton,customer's request are available|
Wholesale plain quick dry polo shirt polyester spandex fitness shirts coolmax running shirt
The sample we have done before for reference
DETAILS OF THE PRODUCT
|Product name:||Wholesale plain quick dry polo shirt polyester spandex fitness shirts coolmax running shirt|
|Fabric:||100%Cotton,65%cotton/35%polyester, 35%cotton/65%polyester, 100%polyester acnbe customized by your request|
Wholesale 100%cotton blank custom Polo shirt
|Gramme:||160 gms or as required(120-220g)|
|Color||Colors can be customized if you provide Pantone number|
|Sleeve:|| Short sleeve or long sleeve|
|Logo:||Custom design for your unique mark|
EU standard, American standard, African standard or as required.
|Packing||1pc/polybag, 100pcs/carton, customers' requirement are available.|
1. Style Sample: will be finished with one week, send out by Fedex/DHL
2. Pre-production Sample: this sample is to be used as to confirm
everything before production. It’s flexible.
7 days for samples after received the sample fee,
30 days for mass production after received the deposit.
Delivered by sea, by air, by express:DHL, Fedex,UPS etc.
T/T, Paypal, Western Union. 30% deposit in advance, the balance before shipping
Standard exported packing,one piece one poly bag, 100 pcs to a carton .if you have any special requirement in packing,please let us know,we will do them as per your request.
The clothing fabric could selected according your request.
There are many colors to choose every style. Also as your request, if you have the pantone number, it is the best.
Delivery of samples are about 5-7days.
Delivery of bulk production is 25-30 days.
6.When you place an order, we need the following detail, if you have the details, we can do as your request; if you haven't any details, we can give you the choices:
500 pieces one color per style
The quantity is bigger, the price is lower.
8.Payment plain quick dry polo shirt
T/T: 30% deposit before production, remaining 70% before shipment
1.General description of our company
Located in Guangdong,China(mainland),we are a professional garment company which owns more than 200 staffs. Our company" name is : SHENZHEN BYVAL GARMENT LIMITED ,our alibaba web is : byval.en.alibaba.com.
We provide OEM and custom service and make various garment products based on the buyer's demand and design .If you want us quote for you ,pls provide your detailed request ,such as material, weight, fabric ,color ,size ,qty and your logo design ,then we quote for you,thanks.
OUR COMPANY AND FACTORY PICTURES