DR-611 Silicone Structural Sealant is high performance silicone rubber special for structural glazing in high-rise or skyscraper and curtain walls.
● High strength;
● Odorless, non-corrosive cure system;
● Excellent weatherability and high resistance to ultraviolet radiation, heat and humidity, ozone and temperature extremes;
● Remains flexible over a temperature range of -58°F(-50°C) to 302°F(150°C);
● Successfully tested for use in protective glazing applications;
● Excellent unprimed adhesion to wide range of substrates including coated, enameled and reflective glasses, anodized and polyester coated or painted aluminum profiles;
● Good compatibility with other neutral silicone sealants.
3. Main Purpose
● Structural sealing and bonding for the large glass panel curtain walls
● Structural sealing and bonding for the aluminum frame with large glass panels
● Structural sealing and bonding for the high-rise curtain walls and skyscrapers
DR611 High performance silicone structural sealant should not be applied:
● To the materials that bleed oils,plasticizers or solvents,such as impregnated wood,oil-based caulks.
● for the air-proof location, because it requires absorbing moisture in air to cure;
●for the frosty or moist surface;
● for the continually flooding or entire-year moist places;
● when the surface temperature below 6℃ or above 50℃;
● on joint which bearing structural strength or places of physical damage.