|Payment Terms:||T/T,Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100000 Piece/Pieces per Week|
|Shelf Life:||12 Months|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|seafood testing kit:||antibiotic test kit|
|fish safety analysis:||food test kit|
|Delivery Detail:||1-2 working days after payment|
|Packaging Detail:||20 tests per box; 40 tests per box.|
Nankai Biotech Chloramphenicol Rapid Test Kit is a rapid, one step test for the qualitative (or quantitative) detection of Chloramphenicol residue in seafood, fish, shrimp.
1. 3-5 min reading results
2. Detection limits respond to EU and US FDA norms
3. Single test for every target sample
4. Neither professionals nor equipment required
5. Eyes interpretation or quantitative measurement,suitable for lab and field use
6. Room temperature storage
7. Non-toxic and harmless
1. INTENDED USE
The N.K.Biotech Chloramphenicol Rapid Test Kit is used to qualitative(or quantitative) detect Chloramphenicol residue in seafood, fish, shrimp.
2. TEST PROCEDURE
1. Remove Rapid Test from sealed pouch.
2. Suck at least 3 drops of prepared sample, hold the dropper vertically and transfer 3 full drops(around 100μL) of solution to the specimen well (S) of the test device (See the illustration below), and then start the timer.
3. Wait for red bands to appear. The result should be read in approximately 3-5 minutes. Do not interpret results after 5 minutes.
3. READING RESULTS
4. STORAGE AND STABILITY
Store at room temperature. The shelf life is 12 months.
We are an ISO & TUV certificated biotech company that have developing, manufacturing, marketing rapid test kits and traceability system building for food and feed for more than 10 years,