|Port:||Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hongkong port|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||200 Twenty-Foot Container per Month|
|Other Names:||Cellulose nitrate;|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|Main Raw Material:||Nitrocellulose|
|Model Number:||M8100 (Glossy)|
|Gloss:||Gloss, Matt, Semi-matt|
|Dilution Ratio (Base: Thinner):||1: 1 (NO HARDENER NEEDED)|
|Theoretical Coverage (mixed complex):||12-14m2 /kg/coat|
|Drying: (25℃, relative humidity: 75%):||Touch Dry: 20min Hard Dry: 8 hours|
|Application Method:||Brush, Airless Spray|
|Packing:||1L, 2L, 3L, 4L, 18L and 200L|
|Shelf Life:||12 months (use up in 4 hrs after mixing)|
|Product Name:||Maydos Nitrocellulose Wood Varnish|
|Model:||M8100 (Glossy) M8103 (Matt) M8105 (Semi-glossy) M8100D (Primer)|
|Packaging Detail:||Round or square metal barrel A. 0.7L, one container can hold 882 tins, 12 layers in total. B. 1L, one container can hold 1104 tins, 12 layers in total. C. 3L, one container can hold 1024 tins, 12 layers in total. D. 4L, one container can hold 882 tins, 12 layers in total. E. 15L, one container can hold 1728 tins, 8 layers in total. F. 18L, one container can hold 1296 tins, 6 layers in total. G. 200L, one container can hold 80 tins, 2 layers in total.|
Model: M8100 (Glossy) M8103 (Matt) M8105 (Semi-glossy) M8100D (Primer)
Maydos Nitrocellulose Wood Varnish
Maydos nitrocellulose based wood varnish (lacquer) is developed for many usages over any wood. It is suitable for interior wood furniture, bamboo or cane products and it can show a clear crystal appearance with different sheen. Pure quality of materials without foreign particles ensures the performance of decoration.
Maydos 1k Yellowing Resistant Nitrocellulose Resin Nc Wood Furniture Coating Paint
a. No need hardeners, ensure your health;
b.Special yellowing resistant formula which preserves gloss;
c.Fast surface drying speed which saves labor and time;
d. Good leveling property, easy application and repair.
12 months (use up in 4 hrs after mixing)
Glossy, Matt, Semi-glossy
Dilution Ratio (Base: Thinner)
1: 1 (NO HARDENER NEEDED)
Theoretical Coverage (mixed complex)
Drying: (25℃, relative humidity: 75%)
Touch Dry: 20min
Brush, Airless Spray
Note: Details of the dilution ratio may refer to the form
Nitrocellulose varnish (Glossy)
Nitrocellulose varnish (Matt)
Nitrocellulose varnish (Semi-glossy)
Nitrocellulose varnish (Primer)
5.Our product can avoid these problems
6.There are performances you can choose
----------------------- please note --------------------------
Always store in cool & dry places and avoid ignition & heat.
Preparation and Application
1. Make sure all surfaces must be clean, dry and free from wax, grease, oil etc.
2. For bare wood, sand down in the direction of the grain until smooth with fine abrasive
sandpaper. Start with 80# sandpaper, and then150# and last 220#. Use clean cloth to
remove dust between sandings.
3. If you are using paint as a topcoat over another finish, sand the existing finish first with
steel wool or synthetic steel wool.
4. Apply a thin coat of paint on the wood and allow it to dry completely. After the first coat
has dried, sand it lightly with fine abrasive paper to remove any raised grain.
5. Brush or spray another coat of paint and allow it to dry.
6. Continue to apply coats of paint until you achieve the surface build-up you desire.
7. Check the finish to see whether there are small nicks or imperfections. Rub out any
rough spots with steel wool or synthetic steel wool. Wipe with a clean tack cloth to remove
dust. For extra protection, polish the surface with paste wax or furniture polish.
1. Always apply the paints in a well-ventilated place.
2. Wear eye protection and rubber gloves to prevent exposure to paints.
3. This product is highly flammable liquid. May cause sensitization by inhalation and skin
4. This product is by professional use only