|Port:||Ningbo& Shanghai &Hangzhou|
|Supply Ability:||100 Ton/Tons per Month|
|Place of Origin:||Anhui China|
|Tea soup color:||yellowish green , like amber soup|
|Brand Name:||Fine Songluo Tea|
|Product Type:||Green Tea|
|Packaging:||Bag,Box,Bulk,Can (Tinned),Gift Packing,Sachet|
|Wet leaf appearance:||robust and tender|
|Dry leaf appearance:||wiry needles, slivery green|
|Taste:||sweet and brisk|
|Aroma:||fresh and lasting|
|Shelf Life:||6 years|
|Age:||1 - 2 Years|
|Packaging Detail:||1. Box: 25g, 65g ,85g, 100g, 125g, 250g, 500g ,1000g etc; 2. Tin: 100g, 200g, 250g, 300g, 500g ect; 3. Plywood Case: 1kg, 2kg , 5kg, 10kg, 20kg,25kg,40kg ect; 4. Caton: 1kg, 2kg, 5kg, 10kg, 20kg ect; 5. Plastic Bag: 100g, 200g, 250g, 500g, 1kg ect; 6. Gunng Bag: 30- 50kg ect. Morocco brand china green tea for detox, slim and fit|
Description of Green Tea
|Item Name||4011 Chinese Green Tea|
|Details of Product|
4011 Chinese green tea chunmee green tea
Clean and neat, tight and dried tea shapes;
Strong, heavy, brisk and fresh taste;
We can pack the tea in all kinds of package as your requirement
(1). 25g, 125g, 250g, 300g, 500g, 600g, 1000g paper box as your package design;
(2). 5kg, 10kg, 20kg carton;
(3). 28kg, 35kg, pp bag or gunny bag;
(4). vacuum bag and other special material package as you need.
|Min. Order Quantity||10tons|
|Port||Ningbo / Shanghai|
|Payment||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Delivery Time||within 21 days after receiving deposit|
|Production Capacity||1000 tons / month|
(1). 3-5 days if you want to customize your finishing
(2). 1 day for our existing samples for you reference
|SHIPPING AND PAYMENT|
|Shipment Time||whthin 21days after receiving the buyer's deposit|
|Shipment Term||by sea or by train|
|Price Term||FOB or CNF|
|Payment Term||30% TT paid in advance to confirm the order and the rest 70% paid at the sight of BL scan copy. or L/C at sight|
|Loading Quantity||10tons for 20ft container, and 24 tons for 40HQ|
(1). North Africa: Morocco, Algeria, Libya, Egypt;
West Africa: Senegal, Mauritania, Mali, Burkina faso, Ghana, Togo, Benin, Niger, Nigeria;
(2). European country: France, Germany, Spain, Turkey, etc.
(3). Asia: Russia, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Syria, Saudi Arabia, The united Arab emirates, etc;
(4). North-America: The America, Canada
Q1 : Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A1: Yes. We are manufacturer. We have our own 30000mu (5000 acre) tea farms and tea processing workshop.
Q2: So many tea and types, how can I distinguish from them and pick up our target tea?
A2: These types and categories are graded by China tea associate. You may not be family with them. So you could tell us your demands and we will help you out of your questions and provide good solution to you.
Q3: How is your Quality Control?
A3: From the very begining to the very end. National Commodity inspection and Testing Bureau. Authority Third-party Testing institution, QS, guarentee our quality.
Q4: How is your Price?
A4: We surely save your money paid to traders for better quality tea!
Q5: Do you give samples?
A5: Our honor to offer Free Samples to you. while need the buyer to pay DHL/TNT delivery fee, and we will pay back delivery fee to you if you place your first order here.
Q6: What is the production and delivery time?
A6: Usually, delivery time is about 21 days after confirming order.