|Supply Ability:||1000000 Perch/Perches per Week|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Shelf Life:||12 Months|
|honey rapid test strip:||antibiotic test kit|
|Shipment:||FedEx or DHL Courier|
|Very Easy to Use:||within results 15 mins|
|Delivery Detail:||1 working day|
|Packaging Detail:||40/50 tests per box|
Nankai Biotech Tylosin Rapid Test Kit is a rapid, one step test for the qualitative (or quantitative) detection of Tylosin residue in honey at LOD of 25 ppb.
Cross Reactivity (%)
Detection Limit (ppb)
1. 3-5 min reading results
2. Detection limits respond to EU and US FDA norms
3. Single test for every target sample
4. Neither professionals nor equipment required
5. Eyes interpretation or quantitative measurement,suitable for lab and field use
6. Room temperature storage
7. Non-toxic and harmless
1. INTENDED USE
The N.K.Biotech Tylosin Rapid Test Kit is used to qualitative(or quantitative) detect Tylosin residue in honey.
2. TEST PROCEDURE
1. Remove Rapid Test from sealed pouch.
2. Suck at least 3 drops of prepared sample, hold the dropper vertically and transfer 3 full drops(around 100μL) of solution to the specimen well (S) of the test device (See the illustration below), and then start the timer.
3. Wait for red bands to appear. The result should be read in approximately 3-5 minutes. Do not interpret results after 5 minutes.
3. READING RESULTS
4. STORAGE AND STABILITY
Store at room temperature. The shelf life is 12 months.
We are an ISO & TUV certificated biotech company that have developing, manufacturing, marketing rapid test kits and traceability system building for food and feed for more than 10 years,