712mm 300W Adjustable Triangle RV Rack Folding Tilt Solar Panel Mounting Bracket For RV Solar Panel Roof Mounting
-Suitable for wall/ground/roof mounting for solar panel,specially on top of Caravan/RV/Boat/Marine etc. -Made from rust free aluminum with stainless steel hardware.( Fasteners for attaching solar panel to mount included)Easy to fix and install. -Commonly mount the solar panel from 30W up to 300W. -Gain up to 25% more solar panel efficiency by tilting your panels towards the sun instead of laying them flat. -Design to adjusted with a range of 10° to 45° if the panel install on the ground, and within a range of 45° - 80° if the panel install on the wall. -Designed for solar systems,can be used on RV,MARINE,MOTORHOME,roofs, sheds, garages or other flat surfaces to tilt solar panels,or ground. -Stainless Steel Screw and nuts included, parts list as following 4 rails+2 legs+4 module bolts+4 flange nuts+6 of /16"wing bolts+ 6 of 5/16"wing nuts.
Q1:What’s your main products? A1:Mounting bracket, Connector &Wires, Charger Controller for off-grid solar systems Caravan and Marines electronics(Dashboard/Cigarette USB power/Audio, battery backup systems etc)
Q2:What’s your delivery time? A2:Depends. Most of the items are available between 3-14days. OEM items request longer.
Q3:How can I get a sample, is that free of charge? A3:You are always welcome for requesting samples. Most of the samples will be free of charge. But you will be asked to afford for the express cost.
Q4:How can I get a more competitive price? A4:Usually our quote is leveled based on the order QTY. Hope that will help you to balance the profit and the cash flow.Meanwhile, if the market inquiry detail more clearly to us, the price could be more competitive.
Q5:How do you control your quality system? A5:Our QC is right after the order confirmation! The specification - the material-the production line job-before packing-after packing and before loading, our QC is on for 7/24.
Q6:I need warranty. A6:You are always having our 1 year warranty. Upon your request, and 10% higher value will give an additional 2 year warranty,means total 3 years.(for Solar Panel, you have 25 year warranty for 80% output and 10 year warranty for 90% output).