$50.00 - $62.50
Min. Order : 120 Barrels

Alkyd Resin Industrial Aerosol Spray Paint

Get Latest Price
Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Port: Taichung Port Taiwan
Payment Terms: T/T
Supply Ability: 40 Ton/Tons per Month
Brand Name: Buo Guh
Other Names: Spray Paint
Main Raw Material: alkyd resin
Application Method: Spray
Usage: Appliance Paint,Building Coating,Car Paint,Machine Paint
Place of Origin: Taiwan, China
EINECS No.: S-E
State: Liquid Coating
MF: Mixture
Model Number: SE-007
CAS No.: 63148-69-6
Packaging Detail: 3.6L/ can , 6can in1Box
Package Preview: https://sc01.alicdn.com/kf/U7a2b3e889c71445384b41b670bdfba21X.jpg_640x640.jpg,https://sc01.alicdn.com/kf/U79a1e30b88c74ea284cefb494a8c3321v.jpg_640x640.jpg
BUO GUH PAINTS CO., LTD.
Gold Supplier
TW
Manufacturer, Trading Company
57.1%
Response Rate
0.0%
On-time delivery rate
-
-
Transactions
-
Employees
-
R&D staffs
-
Patents
Visit Store
Product Description

SHOP SHIPPING CONTAINER COATING ASIAN PAINT TEXTURE DESIGN

Production & QC
Professional Production procedures
Strict quality control in every procedure to produce high quality coating.
Quality Inspection System
For a high quality performance, we holds irregular training lessens and technique seminars every month. Mechanics and technicians are requested to take relevant certificates.
Core Competence
We are market-oriented. We develop different colors and different properties to meet customer's needs. All of the coatings are provided with the optimization of impact resistance, abrasion resistance, adhesion, and color retention.
Custom Colors is part of our custom design. You can customize the colors of your paint.
Our Company
"Build fine-look industry, fulfill customer's needs, and serve the society sustainably" is our philosophy. That Buo Guh Paints and quality service ensures the beauty of the product appearance is the quality policy we insist on for more than 20 years. We build relationship and earn recognition through our excellent quality, reasonable price, in-time supply, and great after-service.

We deeply appreciate our customers' support for years. In the future, Buo Guh Paints will provide better quality paints and service in the future in return for their support.
Certifications
Quality Certification
It is a matter of time to test out the quality. It's hard to tell the quality at beginning, but, as time passed by, you can see how the quality is. We not only build quality inspection system but cooperate with professional inspection institute for quality control. Hence, Buo Guh Paints can stand the test of time and support our best.
Packaging & Delivery
We have our standard packing procedure. During the production, we care about product safety.
Just send your enquiry, we will evaluate your need and do the proposal for you.
FAQ
Q: Are you a manufacturer?
A: Yes. We are a professional manufacture in Taiwan and have more than 35 years' experience in producing various paint. We have 2 production line and more than 15 workers.

Q: What is your main production?
A: Our main production is including Polyurethane Paint, Enamel Paint, Epoxy Paint, Fluorocarbon Paint, Alkyd Primer, Epoxy Primer.

Q: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
A: We will provide the existing products sample to the port nearest your location. FREE!!!

Q: What is your payment?
A: By T/T, 60% for deposit the other 40% before shipment.

Q: What is your delivery?
A: 30 ~ 45 working days after deposit and production specifications confirmed.

Q: Do you accept small order?
A: Due to paint is danger goods, it can't do bulk shipping.
We use 20' and 40' container for the transportation.