|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Set/Sets per Month|
|Place of Origin:||Beijing China|
|Color:||Silver / Black|
|Packaging Detail:||1 set / carton Carton Size: 190mm*190m85mm|
JS-DC180 electrical multiple universal 220V floor socket outlet
JS-DC180 This floor box provides a practical solution for cable storage while maintaining easy access. It can be mounted into the conference room floor and stage to provide a way to connecting audio visual equipment.
The concrete floor box accepts a large variety of power; data and audio/video connectors such as standard power outlets, keystone style jacks and 8pcs 1U AAP insert plate.
Multi-media floor box
Universal, 2-pin Europe, US, Australia, France, UK, Brazil, South Africa
Universal, 3-pin Europe, US, Australia, France, UK, Brazil, South Africa
Universal, 4-pin Europe, US,Australia, France, UK, Brazil, South Africa
Buttom box Size
Office/conference room/lecture hall/hotels/hospital
Idea for office floor, home floor, stage floor, school floor and so on.
Since the company has been established in 2006, Beijing JS Technology Co., Ltd has developed into a professional company specialized in R&D, manufacturing and marketing of audio-visual accessories.
With the core concept of “orderly office, easy work”, our R&D department designed out the main product-JS Interconnect Box. We have always dedicated in simply the connections between source devices and display in office, boardroom and hotel.JS
successfully provided simple and good looking solution in many application in the past 11 years.
We always take “professional, advanced, stronger” as our corporate culture,committed to research and development, and will continuously improve the product quality and service capabilities in the coming days.
1. Keep the product away from the reach of children.
2. Please read this manual carefully before your using.
3. Unauthorized personnel shall not open the unit as there are high-voltage components inside. Qualified personnel must perform all devices.
4. There is no over current protection in the unit, an additional 10A fuse shall be installed to the power supply by the installer.
5. Do not break any accessories and connection cables.
6. Be cautious to the sharp edge of panel to avoid any possible cut damage.
7. Keep dry, ventilated and keep away from humid, dust, and heat.
8. Check carefully the power voltage and frequency before installation.
9. Disconnect the power cord to turn off the power before cleaning the unit.
10. Clean with a dry cloth. Do not use any depurative for cleaning.
11. Make sure to check the cables regularly.