HARTIP3210 portable leeb metal hardness tester equipped with both cable probe and wireless probe
HARTIP 3210 is a new generation of Leeb hardness tester with more advanced technology and features.
The tester applies our new patent dual-coil sensor technology which makes the tester more accurate than old previous model. All impatct device (probe) are no need to setup impact direction. HARTIP 3210 can work with both analogy impact device and wireless RF probe.
The measuring values can be downloaded to PC and printer by wireless or by cable.
The HARTIP 3210 also can be powered by USB power supply without battery via PC cable.
1. Hardness tests on installed machines or steel structures: heavy and large work-pieces or permanently installed system parts.
2. Rapid testing of multiple measuring areas for examination of hardness variations over larger regions.
3. Hardness measurements for produced parts on production line.
4. Identifying metallic material stored in warehouse.
5. Ineffectiveness analysis of permanent parts, pressure -vessels, turbogenerators, etc
Wireless digital / cable analogue compatible
No need to setup different impact direction
Higher accuracy with dual-coil technology
TFT large color LCD with pixel 320 x 240
Multi color style - fittable under sunshine
Multi display mode - statistics, bar graph, etc.
Multi save mode for data
Multi statistics calculation
Print online and screen copy printout
Real date and time
Recalibration for unified or individual scale
Operator, part no., procedure no. record