$1.64
Min. Order : 500 Meters
$1.37
2000-4999 Meters
$1.09
>=5000 Meters

2019 Decorative Wood Timber for House Plans 65*25mm China Supplier

Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order.
New Buyer Promotion
Up to US $60 transaction fees waived on the first 3 orders
Coupons
$1,000.00 OFF
Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Product Material: wood and plastic
Brand Name: Rucca
Function: exterior wall decoration,outdoor shading,ceiling,building lifting
Type: Other Timber
Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Size: 65*25mm
Color: teak, black walnut, mahogany,gold,cedar,red sandalwood,classic gray
Package: carton
WPC: wood plastic composite
Model Number: T03
Feature: waterproof,inflaming retarding,recyclable,easy to install
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 300X27X14 cm
Single gross weight: 28.0 KG
Package Preview: https://sc02.alicdn.com/kf/HLB1FpmyX6DuK1Rjy1zjq6zraFXaB.jpg_640x640.jpg
Foshan Ruccawood Co., Ltd.
Supplier
CN
Manufacturer, Trading Company
96.4%
Response Rate
97.6%
On-time delivery rate
US$ 570,000+
100
Transactions
-
Employees
-
R&D staffs
-
Patents
Visit Store

65X25--01_0165X25--01_0265X25--01_0365X25--01_04

Brand nameRucca
Item nameEco-timber
ModelT03
Size65*25mm
Materiala mix of wood flour and poly ethylene with the addition of certain additives
ColorMahogany, Teak, Red sandalwood
Minimum order500 meters
PackageStandard carton
Water absorptionLess than 1%
Flame- retardant levelLevel B
Payment term30%T/T in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment 
Delivery periodWithin 30 days
RemarkThe color and the size can be changed according to your request
ApplicationIndoor/outdoor ,bathroom,kitchen and so on
 1) Dimensional stability, longevity, natural feel
 2) Resistance to rot and crack
 3) Stable over a wide temperature range, weather-resistant
 4) Moisture resistant, low flame spread
 5) High impact resistant
Features6) Outstanding screw and nail retention
 7) Environmentally friendly, recyclable
 8) Broad range of finished and appearance
 9) Easily produced and easily fabricated
 

10) Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives

65X25--01_0565X25--01_0665X25--01_0765X25--01_0865X25--01_09