Foshan Rucca WPC Modern Wood Ceiling For Interior Decoration, pvc ceiling panel 100*25mm Guangdong building materials

$1.31
1-499 Meters
$1.10
500-1999 Meters
$0.88
>=2000 Meters
Min. Order
1 Meter
Coupons
$100.00 OFF
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Foshan Ruccawood Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
94.3%
Transactions
US$ 520,000+
12 Years Paid Supplier Supplier Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: Guangzhou/Shenzhen/Zhaoqing
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T
Supply Ability: 50000.0 Meter/Meters per Month
Ceiling Tile Type: WPC
Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Warranty: More than 5 Years
Size: 100*25mm
Color: Teak, Black Walnut, Mahogany, Gold, Cedar, Red sandlwood, Classic gray
Material: Wood And Plastic
Project Solution Capability: Others
WPC: Wood Plastic Composite
Model Number: C01
After-sale Service: Online Technical Support
Feature: Waterproof, Mould proof, Inflaming retarding,Easy to install,Artistic Ceilings
Brand Name: Rucca
Function: Moisture-Proof,Mould-Proof,Waterproof
Type: Ceiling Tiles
Technics: Engineered Wood
Ceiling Tile Shape: Strip
Package: Carton
Application: Hotel,Villa,Apartment,Office Building,Hospital,School,Mall,Sports Venues,Leisure Facilities,Supermarket,Warehouse,Workshop,Park,Farmhouse,Courtyard
Packaging Detail: Standard Carton
Package Preview: https://sc02.alicdn.com/kf/H7d3149bbb1bf43fcb4d61a831bd9b0f8l.jpg_640x640.jpg,https://sc01.alicdn.com/kf/Hdc17b035d7eb41428524caaecc6ab4b2G.jpg_640x640.jpg
Brand name
Rucca
Item name
Eco-wood ceiling
Model
C01
Size
100*25mm
Material
a mix of wood flour and poly ethylene with the addition of certain additives
Thickness
25mm
Color
Gold, Mahogany, Teak, Cedar, Red , classic gay, black
Minimum order
300 square meters
Package
Standard canton
Water absorption
Less than 1%
Flame- retardant level
Level B
Payment term
30%T/T in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment
Delivery period
Within 30 days
Remark
The color and the size can be changed according to your request
Application
Indoor





Features
1) Dimensional stability, longevity, natural feel
2) Resistance to rot and crack
3) Stable over a wide temperature range, weather-resistant
4) Moisture resistant, low flame spread
5) High impact resistant
6) Outstanding screw and nail retention
7) Environmentally friendly, recyclable
8) Broad range of finished and appearance
9) Easily produced and easily fabricated
10) Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives