Hot sale building materials WPC composite board, lows cheap wall paneling 203*15mm China construction companies

$13.79 - $18.39
Min. Order
300 Square Meters
GET LATEST PRICE ON APP
Company Information

Foshan Ruccawood Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
95.6%
Transactions
US$ 420,000+
11 Years Paid Supplier Supplier Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: Guangzhou/Shenzhen/Zhaoqing
Payment Terms: T/T
Supply Ability: 50000 Meter/Meters per Month
Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Brand Name: Rucca
Model Number: W07
Size: 203*15mm
Color: teak, black walnut, mahogany,gold,cedar,red sandlwood,classic gray
WPC: wood plastic composite
Material: wood and plastic
Technics: engineered wood
Feature: environmental,inflaming retarding,anti-UV,recycle,moisture proof
Function: interior decoration,show room,restaurant,main hall,hotel,bathroom
Package: carton
Delivery Detail: Shipped in 30 days after payment
Packaging Detail: standard carton

Main Feature of WPC Eco-wall panel:

 

1) Recyclable; Rich color
2) No painting,inflaming retarding,water resistant 
3) Easy-to-install, low maintenance
4) Waterproof; environmental friendly
5) Natural looking and modern design.

 

 

03

 203.JPG

 

 

1

 

Bland nameRucca
Item nameWPC wall panel
ModelW07
Size203*15mm
Materiala mix of wood flour and poly ethylene with the addition of certain additives
ColorGold, Mahogany, Teak, Cedar, Red , Classic grey, Black walnut
Minimum order300 square meters
PackageStandard canton
Water absorptionLess than 1%
Flame- retardant levelLevel B
Payment term30%T/T in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment 
Delivery periodWithin 30 days
RemarkThe color and the size can be changed according to your request
ApplicationIndoor/outdoor ,bathroom,kitchen and so on
 1) Dimensional stability, longevity, natural feel
 2) Resistance to rot and crack
 3) Stable over a wide temperature range, weather-resistant
 4) Moisture resistant, low flame spread
 5) High impact resistant
Features6) Outstanding screw and nail retention
 7) Environmentally friendly, recyclable
 8) Broad range of finished and appearance
 9) Easily produced and easily fabricated
 10) Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives

 

04

 IMG_0700.jpg

 IMG_6472.jpg

 

4

 

2

 

01

 

·

 

7

 

 

02

 

product process