|Supply Ability:||100 Set/Sets per Year|
|Place of Origin:||Liaoning China|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers available to service machinery overseas|
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 90 days after payment|
|Packaging Detail:||wooden package|
Continuous Vacuum Fryer
Machine description and operation:
The vacuum frying pan is installed in a stainless steel vacuum tube. The in-feed of the raw product is carried out through a rotary air lock. Depending on the application, the frying pan itself is designed to meet the different product specifications. A transport belt takes the products towards the out-feed system in the frying pan, and another transport belt to control and transfer the product to the centrifugal de-oiling part, finished products towards the out-feed system. A lock chamber at the exit of the vacuum tube prevents air from entering the vacuum zone. A special belt system takes the product from one zone to another.
The vacuum is created by special vacuum pumps. The frying oil circulation as well as the filtration system have been adapted to the special conditions in a vacuum frying installation.
A very important feature is the proven, easy to- use PLC control system. Touch-screen monitors serve to monitor and control the production line. The experiences of the units in the field have been integrated in the control software so that the start-up time has been minimized.
Based on potato chips so far units have been realized of up to 300 kg/hr (output) for complete vacuum frying systems.
Features and Advantages:
1. Much lower frying temperatures (approx. 90 to 120C in practical operation, depending on the product) to maintain flavor and colors
2. Processing products with higher reducing sugar levels in comparison with normal atmospheric conditions
3. Minimizing of health harmful thermal reaction products, such as acrylamide
4. Texture can truly be influenced
5. Evaporation rate will be faster
6. Pressure as a new parameter of control next to retention time and temperature
7. More gentle oil handling
8. Lower steam pressure for frying oil heating systems required than in atmospheric fryers (approx. 8 bar)
9. No frying vapor emission
1. Dimensions: 14000×4280×4500 mm
2. Frying temperature: 90~120 degree
3. Centrifugal rotational speed: 50~300rpm
4. Temperature: 100-120C
5. Vacuum: 4000-6000pa
6. Capacity: 300kg/h
7. Oil content of finished product: <20%
8. Power Supply : 380v 50Hz, 65kw
9. Equipment net weight: 15000kg
1.We guarantee that the commodity hereof is made of the best materials and new brand with top
workmanship, and in accordance with quality specification stipulated in product Contract and
2. Guarantee period shall be within 12 months from the date of acceptance. During this period, if
there are quality problems, we will provide solution by verbal or written communication. If the
problem is unsolved, our engineers will repair for you on site as soon as possible. The
maintenance is free when there are non-operation errors; otherwise it is for the buyer’s account.
Training plan: We will provide training for those who operate and maintain the freeze-drying
machines. Trained by supplier of the equipment in the process of installation and debugging,
people can operate and solve the basic mechnical problems independently. In addition, the persons
who work in general engineering such as refrigeration, boiler, and transformer substation shall be
undertaken by skilled workers.