100% ( Memory) M378B2873 MT8JTF12864A 1GB 240p 1333mhz CL9 8c 128x8 1Rx8 1.5V UDIMM DDR3-1333
|Application ||Type || Capacity ||speed ||Particle ||CAS Latency||Volt |
Product detail of sell wholesale used ddr ram
SSF (Shenzhen) Electronics Limited
7 working days
Are you having trouble installing your new memory?
Don't worry, Hopefully you can fix it going through the following steps.
1. Remove and reinstall the modules to make sure that they are seated securely in the socket.
2. Sometimes the connections are not set properly. All you have to do is press the memory in a bit hard. Please be careful. Just press it hard, but don't knock on it as it may damage your motherboard. Make sure the notches in your module are lined up with the keys in the slot, and then press down hard. It can take 20 to 30 pounds of pressure to install a module. The clips on the side of module should snap into place on their own. If you have to move the clips into place by hand, your module isn't installed properly.
3. If that doesn't work, please try cleaning the connectors. You can do that by rubbing nail polish remover across the connectors with a soft cloth. This removes possible carbon deposits from the connectors. You can try pushing the memory in firmly making sure the clips snap in automatically.
Make sure that your new memory is the same type as your old memory (Non-ECC/ECC, Unbuffered/Buffered/Fully Buffered (FB), High Density/Low Density, FPM/EDO/SDRAM). Using incompatible memory would often result in blank screen and no power on self test or a BIOS/CMOS error.
4. Fill your slots starting with the largest density and working to the smallest (put the largest module in slot 0, and the second largest in slot 1, and so on). Some systems go in reverse order, so if this doesn't work, try reversing the procedure. If you get a memory mismatch error follow the prompts to enter setup, then select save and exit. (This is not an error — some systems must do this to update their CMOS settings.)
5. If your system is only reading half of the new module's memory, and the module has chips on both sides, then your system probably will only recognize single-banked or single-sided modules. Please return the memory and request single-sided modules with the same density.
6. Update your BIOS. If your computer is a little bit older, it may need a BIOS (Basic Input Output System) update in order to work with today's technology. Don't worry — updating your BIOS isn't as difficult as it sounds. You just need to contact your system or motherboard manufacturer. If you need an update, they'll probably point you to a Web site where you can download the new software for free. It's usually very easy.
7. Last, but not the least, the problem may be with your operating system. Some versions of Windows® do not recognize memories above a certain limited, especially if you are using a 32 bit Windows®.
If you are still unable to solve you problem, feel free to contact us and a member of our technical team would try to resolve your problem
U can pay by Western Union,T/T, Escrow.
1) We will ship all your order within 3~5 working days after receiving your payment. Otherwise, we will state it in the invoice in advance.
2) Address Details
We only ship to the confirmed address provided. Before you pay, please make sure your address in order to match the address you would like us to ship to.
3) Customs problem.
Our quotations are just goods prices,they don’t include shipping fee.
4) No doubt we do our best to provide you the most reliable, affordable way of shipping service. But sometimes international delivery is highly depended on the Courier Company and local customs. We are not responsible for any accidents, delays or other issues that are the responsibility of the shipping service. If you do not receive your item on time, please contact us immediately for further assistance.
Why Choose Us:
1. All the goods are from the manufacture and authorised distributor.
2. 100% new and original.
3. 30-90 days quality assurance.
4. 17 years experience in electronic components field.
SSF Group (Asia) Limited is an integrated circuits,memory chips supplier.We have established good cooperation relationships with many well-know global IC manufacturers and agents.Our customers are all over the world.
Since its inception,SSF Group (Asia) Limited has grown quickly and built a reputation for excellent quality,reasonable price,rapid service and business excellence.
SSF Group (Asia) Limited is a professional electronic distributor.Major Parts and Manufactures like XILINX ALTER TI AD NXP MICROCHIP SAMSUNG NAYAN MICRON,etc.We are committed to service and quality and always do our best for customers.Also,we set up the value-added services such as testing,burn chips,baked and dry packaging to ensure maximum quality of goods.