|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||5000000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Usage:||kitchen, table, household|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|Packing Method:||OPP Bag or Customized|
|Density:||7-10 kg/ m*3|
|Dimensions:||Per the requirement|
|Packaging Detail:||each in polybag,then into carton|
|Seat Cushions||Travel Neck Pillows||Bedding Pillows||Lumbar Cushions||Knee Pillows||Baby Pillows|
new sponge scouring pads scrubbing kitchen dish household cleaning sponges/ melamine cleaning sponge/ natural sponge
Household Cleaning Nano Sponge Melamine Foam Magic Eraser
9 kg/ m³
Per the requirement
Widely used as a construction material in the building industry. Household Cleaning, Car Washing.
(Customized design & shapes accepted )
Shenzhen Lianda Technology Industrial Co.,Ltd.
Various size and color are available if there need to customize !!
◊ Magic melamine sponge eraser Features
- Without any detergents, just water stubborn stains can be wipe out easily.
- Higienic disposable cleaner with antibiotic action.
- Effortlessly removes dirt and smudges.
- Removes the smudged dirt with just water alone.
- Suitable for a wide range, suitable for home, kitchen, bathroom, office, etc.
- Easy to use, can be cut into different sizes according to shape required.
- With 99.9% natural anti-bacterial effect.
- From high-tech environmental protection products, made from very fine grain structure.
◊ How to Use Magic melamine sponge eraser ?
1. Absorb water with Eco-friendly Magic Sponge and Squeeze out gently.
2. Gently rub sponge on dirty surface to remove the dirts and smudges.
3. Rinse the dirty sponge with water after use and dry it.
4. Dispose of properly after multiple uses.
5. It can be used with different sizes by cutting with knife or scissors according to purpose.
1.What is melamine sponge?
Melamine sponge is a flexible and open end foam made from melamine resin which is a thermostat polymer. The most important feature of this sponge is its three dimensional network structure which consists of slender and shaped filaments.
2.How does it work?
A melamine sponge has amazing cleaning properties that are characteristic to its raw material- melamine resin. Melamine resin has the ability to become as hard as glass when cured and it is this hardness that brings the amazing cleaning properties to the sponge. In other words, the sponge acts like fine sandpaper and erases all the dirt particles from the surface on which it is rubbed. Even after all this hardness, the melamine sponge remains soft because of its structure in which the resin foams after coming in contact with water.
Open cell foams have interconnected air chambers. In melamine sponge cell strands are only formed when different cavities impinge on each other. In fact, if you look it under a microscope, it will appear to be like foam on water while actually it is a three dimensional network consisting of slender plastic filament that are extremely flexible. This structure binds the dirt particles and brings excellent dirt and grime removing properties to the melamine sponge.
A melamine sponge is safe enough to be used on a number of surfaces like ceramic tiles, ceramic doors, ceramic stovetops, leather seats, wheel rims. All these surfaces can be cleaned by simply moistening the foam with plain water and without even adding detergent. A melamine sponge has the ability to remove even the worst of stains and dirt. However, avoid using this magic cleaner on surfaces that are prone to scratching.
3.Is it safe for health?
The ingredients used in making the melamine sponge have been used in several household products for several years. So you can use any of the ACAMIC products with full confidence and without worrying about the safety of your family.
4. A number of consumers have noticed that the supplier on their sponge has declared that their sponge are made from foam made in Germany and have apparent better quality than the one made from foam made in China. But is it actually a fact?
To answer this question, we did a test in 2012. We invited 100 customers and gave them 5 pcs of melamine sponge manufactured in Germany and China both. Without knowing the country of the origin of the foam, they were told to use them for over a month. Upon gathering of experiences form these consumers, it was found that the users found almost no difference in the cleaning properties of the sponges.
5. What's your available package ?
Bulk / polybag / printing poly bag / display box and ect
6. How is the density of the sponge ?
We can customize various density from 7kg/m3 to 20kg/m3
7. Available payment ?
TT/ LC / Escrow / Paypal / Western Union and ect