t grid ceiling cold roll forming machine/c u stud Light Keel Roll Forming Machine

$7,800.00
1 Set
$7,750.00
2 Sets
$7,650.00
3 Sets
$7,600.00
>=4 Sets
Min. Order
1 Set
Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order.
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Cangzhou City Tianyu Machinery Manufacture Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
92.2%
Transactions
US$ 60,000+
7 Years Paid Supplier Supplier Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Condition: New
Warranty: 1 year
Place of Origin: Hebei China
Control system: totally automatic PLC control system
Use: Step
Color: as for your respect
After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Dimension(L*W*H): 4000*800*800mm
Cutting system: automatic hydyaulic cutting
Certification: CE &ISO
Weight: About 2.8 T
Cutting blade material: Cr 12 high grade steel
Brand Name: TIANYU
Frame material: 300 H-high grade steel
Type: Tile Forming Machine,c u stud Light Keel Roll Forming Machine
Roll stations: 10 rows per layer
Production Capacity: 8-30M/Min
Shaft material: 45# high grade steel
Voltage: 380V.50HZ.3Phase
Tile Type: Colored Steel
Roll material: 45# high grade steel
Power: 7kw
Kind of drive: chain drive
Packaging Detail: 1.Tighten to container with steel wire rope and welded angel iron. 2.Main forming machine and unciler is naked (if you need we can also packed with water-proof plastic)3.PLC control system and moter pump are packed with water-proof plastic coverage.
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 550X130X130 cm
Single gross weight: 3200.542 KG
Package Preview: https://sc02.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1XnJiJuuSBuNjSsziq6zq8pXao.jpg_640x640.jpg

  t grid ceiling cold roll forming machine/Light Keel Roll Forming Machine/Ceiling Grid

 _04

Company Information

 

  

 

ABOUT US

 

 

 We are the manufacturers all kinds of roll forming machine, which can provide overseas after-sales service .

Our company has found for over 1 7 years since 1 9 9 6.

We are the professional manufacture to produce different kinds of roll forming machine

roof and wall panel roll forming machine

c/z purlin roll forming machine

sandwich panel production line

floor deck roll forming machine

light steel keel roll forming machine

container board roll forming machine

bending machine,cutting machine and automatic un-coiler

Trapezoidal steel roof panel roll forming machine for sale 

 

All the parameters are only for reference, we can Joint-Hidden Roofing Sheet Roll Forming Machine as per your profile drawings.

 

 

 
Product Description

  

1. specification of the roll forming machine

 

1.Weight capacity of decoiler2.5T
2.Appearance Size(L*W*H)4000*800*800mm
3.Raw material /feeding sheet material colored steel & galvanized steel
4.Roller material45# high grade steel
5.Shaft material45# high grade steel  
6.Kind of drivechain drive
7.Cutting systemautomatic hydyaulic cutting
8.Cutting blade materialCr 12  high grade steel
9.Frame material300 H-high grade steel
10. Control systemtotally automatic PLC control system
11.Main power7 kw
12.Roller stations100 rows per layer
13.Speed of production 8-10m/min 
14.Thickness of colored steel0.2-0.8mm
15.Feeding width1000mm
16.Effectiv width850/860mm
15.Frame material300 H-steel

 

 

2.process of the roll forming machine

 

 

clip_image002.jpg

 

 

4.Pictures  

 

 

 Machine and Tile

 

 

 

 

 

20140623_103756.jpg.jpg 

 

 Automatic control box

 .jpg

 

Automatic decoiler

 

 

Pump

 

.jpg

 

 

4.Packing and delivery

 

 

 

 

 

 3.JPG

 

5.Payment terms

 

T/T( 30% by T/T in advance, the rest 70% to be payed by T/T after you inspect the machine in seller's factory before delivery )

 

Our guest

Our guest 1.jpgour factory.jpgOur guest2.jpg

 6.Other productions

 

 

hj.jpg

 

 

 

 Monica .jpg