|Port:||Tianjin, Qingdao, Ningbo, Shanghai, Other certain ports|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,paypal|
|Supply Ability:||50000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month|
|Type:||Pure Essential Oil|
|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi China|
|Model Number:||100% Pure|
|Product Name:||Lavender Oil|
|Latin Name:||Lavandula Angustifolia|
|Color:||Colorless to Light Yellow|
|Part of Used:||Flowers|
|Application Fields:||Fine Cosmetics, Perfumery & Aromatherapy|
|Storage:||Store in cool & dry place.|
|Delivery Detail:||within 2 days after payment|
|Packaging Detail:||Packaging Details: Packaging Details: 30ml /50ml/100ml amber or green glass bottles pasted with customers' label sticker, wrapped with bubble wrap sheet; 1kg/5kg special plastic bottle; 25kg/180kg iron drums. Delivery Detail: 7-10 working days after confirming the order against payment|
|Product Name||Lavender Essential Oil|
|Test Method||HPLC, TlC|
|Item||Distilled from flowers, petals and branches|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Grade||Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic|
|Storage||Store in a cool dry area. Keep away from strong direct light|
|Additive||Without any additive|
Lavenders are broad leaf shrubs of the family Lamiaceae (or Labiatae) and Lavandula genus, most often in purple or violet flowers in spikes, with most species, very fragrant, are widely used in all branches of perfumery.They grow mostly on dry, sunny calcareous soils, with the exception of L. stoechas, who prefers siliceous soils.
All lavender honey plants are very popular with bees.
The essential oil of lavender or lavender oil is obtained by distillation of the flowering tops full of true lavender or Lavandula vera. It is a pale yellow-green to white liquid with a strong odor is caused mainly linalols and linalyl acetate. Besides its use in perfumery and cosmetics, it is used as a solvent copal and amber in the traditional manufacture of varnish.
1. Nervous System: Lavender essential oil has a calming scent which makes it an excellent tonic for the nerves and helps in treating migraines, headaches, anxiety, depression, nervous tension and emotional stress. Its refreshing aroma removes nervous exhaustion and restlessness and increases mental activity.
2. Sleep: Lavender essential oil induces sleep and hence it is often recommended for insomnia.
3. Pain Relief: Lavender essential oil is also an excellent remedy for various types of pains including those caused by sore muscles, tense muscles, muscular aches, rheumatism, sprains, backache and lumbago. Massage with lavender oil provides relief from pain in the joints.
4. Urine Flow: Lavender essential oil is good for urinary disorders as it stimulates urine production. It helps in restoring hormonal balance and reduces cystitis or inflammation of the urinary bladder. It also reduces any associated cramps.
5. Respiratory Disorders: Lavender oil is extensively used for various respiratory problems including throat infections, flu, cough, cold, asthma, sinus congestion, bronchitis, whooping cough, laryngitis, and tonsillitis. The oil is either used in the form of vapor or applied on the skin of neck, chest and back. It is also added in many vaporizers and inhalers used for cold and coughs.
6. Skin Care: The health benefits of lavender oil for the skin can be attributed to its antiseptic and antifungal properties. It is used to treat various skin disorders such as acne, wrinkles, psoriasis, and other inflammations. It heals wounds, cuts, burns, and sunburns rapidly as it aids in the formation of scar tissues. Lavender oil is added to chamomile to treat eczema.
7. Hair Care: Lavender essential oil is useful for the hair as it can be very effective on lice and lice eggs or nits.
Blood Circulation: Lavender essential oil is also good for improving blood circulation. It lowers blood pressure and is used for hypertension.
8. Digestion: Lavender oil is useful for digestion as it increases the mobility of the intestine. The oil also stimulates the production of gastric juices and bile and thus aids in treating indigestion, stomach pain, colic, flatulence, vomiting and diarrhea.
9. Immunity: Regular use of lavender essential oil provides resistance to diseases.
10. Other health benefits of lavender oil include its ability to treat leucorrhea. It is also effective against insect bites. The oil is also used to repel mosquitoes and moths. You will find many mosquito repellents containing lavender oil as one of the ingredients.
1. Widely used in fragrance to make cosmetics,help sleep, relieve stress, enhance body immunity and vitality.
2. Massage:carrier oil 10 ~ 15 ml + 2 ~ 10 drops of essential oil,gently massage until fully absorb.
3. Smell:drop 1 drop in the palm, or paper towel, then take a deep breath.
4. Aromatherapy:Drops of 3-5 drops in the aromatherapy machine, light it to give out fragrance.
5. Spray:drops 8 ~ 10 drops in 100ml of distilled water,then spray in the room.
6. Essential oil can be blended with base oil by proper percentage for body and face massage with different effects like whitening, double moisturizing, anti-wrinkle, anti- acne and so on.
For Skin ?
1. Seal the bottle cap to avoid volatilization.
2. Users allergic to this product or with sensitive skin should use with caution;
3. Please do not use this product if there are noticeable changes;
4. Keep out of reach of children ;
5. Do not use or follow doctor's advice during pregnant.
6. Avoid using at early pregnancy.Not suitable for the persons with low blood pressure level.
Packaging for Lavender Essential Oil: 30ml /50ml/100ml amber or green glass bottles pasted with customers' label sticker, wrapped with bubble wrap sheet;
1kg/5kg special plastic bottle;
25kg/180kg iron drums
Storage: Store in cool & dry place. Do not freeze. Keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf life: two years when properly stored.
Because plant extract products are enterprise standard, we will send typical samples (usually 20g) for your testing by FEDEX/DHL/TNT.
♦ If the quality is confirmed by you, we insist on batch sample confirmation after your commercial order.
♦ If your testing result is different from us. We hope to exchange and unify the testing mothod, until the quality is confirmed by you. We also insist on batch sample confirmation after your commercial order.
♦ The feedback on the product quality and sales volume as well as customized packaging service given by most of our clients throughout the world is pretty good, we guarantee that the products supplied to you is authentic and of superior quality.
♦ There are always more and more follow-up formal orders from the same clients after the first formal order within every month regularly and frequently.
1. We inspect the manufacture process strictly and the quality can be controlled;
2. We supply high quality products, reasonable price, prompt delivery
3. Our best quality extract with natural and pure. No additives, organically grown.
We all employee adhering to the business philosophy of "quality first, forging ahead", we have established long-term and stable cooperative relationships with many enterprises in domestic and overseas markets. With superior products and consummate services, all of our staff members sincerely welcome friends to visit us for negotiation and cooperation to create a better tomorrow.
1.Fast delivery, Best service, Competitive prices!
2.Free sample available!
Shaanxi Orient Industrial Co., Ltd. is a modern enterprise engaged in the R&D, production and marketing of plant extract products, garlic oil and ginger oil.
Our company, the domestic steam productionenterprise with the largest production capacity and output of plant extract products, garlic oil andginger oil, possesses 16 complete sets of steam distillation equipment and produces more than one hundred tons of plant extract products garlic oil and giner oil annually. Inaddition, we establish stable and long-term business cooperation relationshipwith clients in China Mainland, European and American countries, Southeast Asiacountries, Japan, and Middle East countries, etc.