Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order.

Foshan Ruccawood WPC/Wood Plastic Composite Wall Siding Paneling for Interior/Exterior Home Decor 120*10mm

$1.53
500-1999 Meters
$1.41
2000-4999 Meters
$1.28
5000-7999 Meters
$1.02
>=8000 Meters
Min. Order
500 Meters
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Foshan Ruccawood Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
94.9%
Transactions
US$ 500,000+
12 Years Paid Supplier Supplier Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Brand Name: Rucca,Rucca
Usage: wall decoration
Place of Origin: Guangdong China,Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Warranty: More than 5 Years
Product name: WPC Decorative Wall Panel
Size: 120*10mm
Color: Teak, Gold, Cedar, Red sandal, Mahogany
Package: Carton
Project Solution Capability: Others
Model Number: W14,W14
Application: Hotel,home,office,commercial building
Product Meterial: Wood Plastic Composite
After-sale Service: Online Technical Support
Packaging Detail: carton
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 302X16X17 cm
Single gross weight: 28.0 KG
Package Preview: https://sc02.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1HRCoX8Gw3KVjSZFwq6zQ2FXaY.jpg_640x640.jpg
W14

Contact Us to Get Latest Competitive Price and Best Service to Save your Time and Cost

WPC eco-ceiling  main feature:

1)120*10mm

2) 100% recyclable;  

3) Easy to install, cut, fasten, and paint, less maintenace, more life;  

4) Wateroof; no toxic leach into the soil;  

5) Slip resistance in the web or dry;  

6) Natural color and beatiful finishing.

W14 Decorative wall

010203

Brand nameRucca
Item nameEco-Wall panel
ModelW14
Size120*10mm
Materiala mix of wood flour and poly ethylene with the addition of certain additives
ColorGold, Mahogany, Teak, Cedar, Red , Classic grey, Black walnut
Minimum order500 meter
PackageStandard Carton
Water absorptionLess than 1%
Flame- retardant levelLevel B
Payment term30%T/T in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment 
Delivery periodWithin 30 days
RemarkThe color and the size can be changed according to your request
ApplicationIndoor/outdoor ,bathroom,kitchen and so on
 1) Dimensional stability, longevity, natural feel
 2) Resistance to rot and crack
 3) Stable over a wide temperature range, weather-resistant
 4) Moisture resistant, low flame spread
 5) High impact resistant
Features6) Outstanding screw and nail retention
 7) Environmentally friendly, recyclable
 8) Broad range of finished and appearance
 9) Easily produced and easily fabricated
 10) Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives

040607

Ruccawood

 Click Picture and View More Detail Information: WPC Decking, Interior Wall, Exterior Wall, Sliding, Interior Ceiling, Exterior Screening, Timber

 

220190723-01(1)

Manufacture View: Factory, Company, Showroom; Clients and Exhibitions

 

 220190723-02