Glasses Type: 3D Glasses Place of Origin: Zhejiang,China(Mainland)
3D Glasses Type: Polarized color: white
Age: Unisex Customized: yes
Focal Lenses: 45mm Length Lenses: 37mm
Fit Phone Size: 3.6-6.0 inch system: available for Android or IOS
Certificate: SGS,FCC Material: Cardboard
Packaging Detail: 1pc/opp 100pcs/ctn carton size: 53*42*40
Delivery Detail: 10-15 days
2015 Factory-Direct Google Cardboard VR 3D Glasses V2 Virtua 3D Glasses for Max Size 6 inch Mobile Phone
Whole qualit grade: A+
Material Lens SPEC.(OEM): Biconvex lens
Diameter of len:25mm&37mm for option
Material Frame SPEC.(OEM): Top quality 2 layers Kraft cardboard paper + corrugated cardboard paper
Fit Phone Size: up to 6''
Logo Printing/OEM: Available
Systeme Supportted: IOS and Andriod
Control Button: Conductive Foam Button
Installation Steps: Only 3 Steps
Biconvex Lens: 37mm
Nose Protector: Yes
Face Protector: Yes
Forehead Protector: Yes
Usage:Compatible with Android/Iphone mobile phone,the size from 3.7 inches to 6 inches
Product Certification: ROHS, SGS,FCC, CE, 3C, CB, REACH,
• Fits phone up to 6" screen size. Works with iPhones and Android devices.
• 3-Step Assembly. Assembled in less than 10 seconds. Just slide, flip, secure and enjoy.
• Securely packed in a protective sleeve. Easily fold to original state and slide in the protective sleeve when not in use.
• Asymmetrical biconvex lenses. 37mm in Diameter with 50mm Focal Length.
• New input method. Conductive Foam Button replaces the magnet switch of version 1. Works on both iOS and Android devices.
• Available in fun colours: Black, Blue, Red, Yellow, White and the original Box colour.
• Inspired by Google Cardboard v2.
Our v2 cardboard VR kit, and the perfect introduction to the world of Google Cardboard! This headset comes in a protective cardboard sleeve, just slide the cardboard kit out to enjoy and slide it back in when not in use. The Conductive foam button give you complete control of your experience, works on both iOS and Android devices. The kit also includes Velcro strips to secure both the top and side panels of the VR Kit and a rubber band. Simply slip your Google Cardboard-enabled phone into the assembled kit to start experiencing breathtaking VR!