An espresso coffee maker is an Italian steam-based stovetop espresso maker
that produces a dark coffee almost as strong as that from a conventional espresso maker.
Moka coffee is produced using only steam’s natural pressure.
It’s suitable for gas stove and induction cooker.
We mainly export to North America, South America and Oceania.
We can be supplied according to clients' requirements.
How to make espresso in the Aotaisi coffee maker
Step 1:Unscrew the top piece and remove the funnel.
Step2:Fill the water container with cold water just below the valve.
Step3:Insert the funnel and fill it with ground coffee,Do Not Tamp.
Step4:Tightly screw the top piece of pot on to the base.
Step5:Place the moka pot on a low-medium heat source.
Step6:Wait for a few minutes,coffee will rise to the top.
Step7:Remove from the heat,pour and enjoy your coffee.
For the thickness of bottom you can choose with 1.2mm or 1.5mm.
1. Provide high quality products with competitive price
2. Delivery the goods on time and best services
3. It is available to develop the new items according to your design or artwork
4. We always devote to build win-win and long cooperation relationship with our customers.
5. Our tenet,Better Home, Better Life: our company’s everlasting vision worthy of persistent pursuit
30% deposit in advance, balanced by TT against the BL copy
L/C at sight based on the total amount reaching 30.000USD