1. How about noise of this wind generator?
The sources of sounds emitted from operating wind turbines can be divided into two categories:
1) Mechanical sounds, from the interaction of turbine components.
2) Aerodynamic sounds, produced by the flow of air over the blades.
Our mechanical design, like double bearings; front-back faces; exceptional blades assemble and anti-vibration plastic pad connection with pole, blades design and materials, all these contribute to make IDEAL400 the quietest wind turbine in the world.
2. Is it anti-corrosion in marine condition?
The body is made of a lightweight magnesium and aluminum alloy, and coated with a marine-grade polymer powder coat to prevent oxidation or corrosion.
Our latest study found that in order to anti corrosion for a long time, we follow these steps:
(2) Zinc-aluminum coating treatment
Zinc-aluminum coating is composed of ultrafine zinc and ultrafine aluminum and none-chrome mental salt, it is a non-electrolytic inorganic coatings. After the treatment, the coating form an anti-corrosion surface of inorganic zinc sheets and aluminum flake. No organic solvents, non-toxic metals (such as nickel, lead, barium and mercury) and Cr, so more environment friendly.
(4) Using two layers of epoxy powder painting. Most manufacturers adapt single epoxy powder coating , a thin layer painting, surface porosity, or painted surfaces damaged during installation, these will lead to corrosion, our double epoxy coating is approved to be a good solution to this corrosion issue.
3. Why we use 3 blades in this IDEAL400, IDEAL600 wind generator, and 5 blades for IDEAL2000 wind generator ?
Many scientific experiments show that 3 blades and 5 blades wind generator have a good wind power coefficient. For small size wind turbine, as it is relative high rotate generator, thus in order to get a good output in high wind conditions, we use 3 blades for IDEAL400 and IDEAL600. Besides, three blades wind turbine enjoy a better rotate balance, and output power is more reliable.