|Supply Ability:||20 Set/Sets per Month Potato Chips Batch Fryer|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong China|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Field installation, commissioning and training|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers available to service|
|Machines materials:||stainless steel.|
|Fuel:||Electric, Gas, LPG, Steam.|
|Products:||Potato Chips Batch Fryer|
|Electric Parts:||International Brand, Simens|
|Packaging Detail:||export standard package|
Automatic Stainless Steel Potato Chips Batch Fryer
1. Description of Potato Chips Batch Fryer:
The Potato Chips batch fryer consists of the frying system, automatic elevating system, automatic de-oil system, automatic conveying and cooling system and can finish fry, mix, de-oil and convey automatically.
Potato Chips Batch Fryer can use electricity, gas, diesel as power source and can be widely used to fry the snacks, pellets, potato chips, sticks, beans, nuts, peanuts etc.
Compact structure of fryer, elevate, de-oil, convey, cooling function.
Adopt PLC control achieve totally automatic working.
Imported gas, diesel burner guarantee best power consumption with higher efficiency
Manuals and automatic control way, operation flexible
2. Parameters of Potato Chips Batch Fryer:
3. Capacity of Potato Chips Batch Fryer: 100-200kg/h
4. Voltage in China: Three phases: 380V/50Hz, Single phase: 220V/50Hz, we can make it according to customers' Local voltage according to different countries
5. Potato Chips Batch Fryer Machines materials: All the machines are made by stainless steel, this line is with reasonable design and with high automation; the screws are made by alloy steel, with building block system structure and self-cleaning function.
6.Sample Pictures of Potato Chips Batch Fryer
a.) Design: All the machines are elaborately designed by our mechanical engineers who are rich of experience in this field. We accept special design according to customer’s request.
b.) Processing & Assembling: Parts processing, assembly, testing are based on standard test.
c.) Trial Run: Each machine has to be tested before its deliver.
The machines is possible to pack in wooden case or nude pack after wraping by plastic film.
9. Service & Installation
a.) Consultation service before, during, and after sales;
b.) Project planning and design services;
c.) Debugging of equipment until everything is functional;
d.) Management of equipments' long distance shipping from seller's factory to named place by buyer;
e.) Training of equipment maintenance and operating personally;
d.) New production techniques and formulas;
e.) Provide 1 year complete warranty and life-time maintenance service.