1. Q: Are you manufacturer?
A: Yes, we are professional manufacturer of cosmetic and nail art brushes which was founded in 2004,
Emphasizing on high quality contral of products, marketing methods and service tracking, our products not only
have a good sale at home but also in South America, North America, Europe, Africa, Middle East and other countries.
2. Q: Could you print my own logo?
A: Yes, we can print clients own logo free. In general, we print logo with ink on wooden handle, and engrave logo
on metal handle.
3. Q: Could you provide free sample?
A: The answer is absolutely yes. We can provide samples free for you to check the designs, quality, size etc, you just
need pay for the freight fee.
4. Q: Could you produce as my own design?
A: Yes, we can produce as your own design since you provide us your sample to copy. If you don't have
samples, then you'd better give us your design draft or the exact information of sizes, materials etc.
We will make sample according these information, then we will carry out mass production after you check samples.
Nail Art Brushes' Maintenance General Knowledge
1. The painting brushes can be cleaned with water immediately after painting with water-based pigment,
but if it is long time hardening water-based pigment or oil color, then you must use brush cleaner to make it clean.
2. Washing the brushes with special makeup cleaner, then sucking water by dry towel.
3. Shaping the brushes hair into an ideal form, put it flat on the shade and air drying.
4. Don't dry it with blow dryer, avoid pulling and cutting brushes hair.
5. It wouldn't affect brushes usage if there is Slight depilation phenomenon