$1,600.00 - $2,131.00
Min. Order : 5 Tons

NEW Colourful pepper

Get Latest Price

Quick Details

Port: Qingdao port of China
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T
Supply Ability: 600 Ton/Tons per Month
Weight (kg): 10
High Quality Pepper: Robinson Fresh Seal
Place of Origin: Shandong China
Size (cm): 12
Model Number: 01
Flavor: sweet
Brand Name: YS
Payment: T/T
Product name: Fresh Natural Red Color Capsicum
Quality: High
COLOR: RED/GREEN/WHITE/YELLOW
Style: Fresh
Package: 10/15kg Carton
Cultivation Type: Organic
Maturity: 100%
Packaging Detail: BOX
Package Preview: https://sc04.alicdn.com/kf/H2c1e3613261c4a14a4f299f0a90ad106k.jpg_640x640.jpg,https://sc04.alicdn.com/kf/Hf099f101405542c081bcaf150cb209feD.jpg_640x640.jpg
Qingdao Newyangshan Trading Co., Ltd.
Gold Supplier
CN
Trading Company
≤14h
Response Time
100.0%
On-time delivery rate
-
-
Transactions
Visit Store

Product Name:

  Colourful pepper /bell  pepper 

 

Origin:

Shandong Province, of China

 

Size

L: 200-270G   M: 150-200G 

Features

Fresh, clean, no black spots, no rots, no pest, no mouldy

 

Packing:

10kgs/carton     15kgs/bag

 Wrapped with papper in cartons

Quan./40RH

1*40RH/FCL

 

Processing Capacity:

600mt/Month

 

Supplying Period:

all year around

Terms

FOB,CFR,CIF

 

Departure Port

Qingdao,China

 

Payment Terms

 

 

  30%T/T deposit, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 70%

Market:

UK, Singapore,  and other regions

 

Advantage

 

 

We have our own processing factory and planting base

We have rich experience and know the quality standard

 gasweet pepper 9-7-2

61

              The Qingdao New Yang Shan Trading Co. Ltd.(Qingdao AMY Yangshan FoodCO.,LTD.) is located in Shandong Qingdao Jiaozhou China, companies have a thousand Chinese acres of farm and sideline products planting base and associated with a number of local rural cooperatives, to achieve the production and marketing of all in one service.

           The company mainly planting of agricultural and sideline products: Holland potato, pepper, ginger, garlic, onion, potato based mainly to Holland; Holland potato skin thin, beautiful appearance, rich in nutritional value, exported around the world, countries in Southeast Asia, for example: Singapore, Malaysia, India and other countries, a plus for me the company's product quality approval. The company has 12800 tons of cold storage, freezer 1000 tons, large potato cleaning equipment.

           Companies adhering to the "customer is God" work ideas, make customers want to do, to customers what they want; the good faith management, for customer in product procurement save time and manpower, the customer's risk to a minimum, to allow customers to completely at ease.

          Company can give customers to provide relevant certificate: food health certificate, fumigation certificate, certificate of origin (FTA) and so on, really benefit to the customer.

    

                      Our contact information is: online - 24 hours

79HTB1gdgvKpXXXXaPaXXXq6xXFXXX1