Fairground Rides For Sale Luxury Ocean Train Park Attraction For Children

$10,000.00 - $20,000.00
Min. Order
1 Set
GET LATEST PRICE ON APP
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Zhengzhou Black Lion Amusement Equipment Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
---
Response Rate:
50%
Transactions
---
10 Years Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: Dalain/Qingdao/Shanghai
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T,Western Union
Supply Ability: 30 Set/Sets per Month
Place of Origin: Henan China
Brand Name: Brand Lion
Model Number: OT001
Type: Outdoor Playground
Material: FRP and Steel
Capacity: 14 persons
Usage: Theme park/Outdoor playground
Voltage: 380v
Power: 3 kw
Certificate: CE,BV,ISO9001
Area: 6m*8m
Warranty: 12 months
Name: ocean train
Material: FRP and steel
Brand: Black Lion
Packaging Detail: Standard package or according to customers' requirement

Fairground Rides For Sale Luxury Ocean Train Park Attraction For Children

  

Company information 

Zhengzhou City Blacklion Amusement Equipment Co., Ltd established in 1990, which is the earliest and largest amusement rides manufacturer in Zhengzhou. We can manufacture Carousel, Flying Chair,Ferris Wheel, Roller Coaster,Big Pendulum,Top Spin, Flying UFO, DISCO TAGADA, Bumper Car and other kinds of amusement rides with reliable quality and competitive price.  

Technical Parameter 

 

Name

Ocean Train

Brand

Black Lion

Power

3kw

Voltage

380v

Capacity

14 seats

Size

5*8m

Container

20GP

Weight

1500kg

 

  

Detail pictures of the Ocean Train Rides 

 

The following pictures shows that we are the direct manufacturer of the big pendulum.As a buyer or an importer,you want to buy the high quality and best price products.As for quality, the material and steel we used meet the requirement of National Standard,therefore, you will not worry about the quality. As to the price, some trade company should first buy the products from the factory and then sell to you.The price they quote to you will higher than the direct factory.The facts shows that our direct manufacturer is your best choice.

8.jpg7.jpg

 

What do we have ?

1.25 years manufacture experience

2.50 sets products per month

3.the largest factory in Zhengzhou, Henan Province

4.OEM&ODM capacity

5.Professional design team

6.Always insist quality first, customer first

7.Strict system to insure the quality 

 

What can we offer you ?

1. High quality assured with competitive price

2. Professional manufacturer of amusement park rides (25 years experience)

3. Rich experience in exporting

4. Design your products as you wish

5. Try our best to meet your needs&save your budget

6. Excellent after-sale service, worry free purchasing

7. Provide park design service for free 

Paiting room

 

 

Workshop

 

 

 

 

5000 square meters exhibition hall

 

 

 

 

Certificate

 

 

 

The certificate issued by our government and shows that we can manufacture amusement ride inspect by the government. As you know,safety is the most important factor we should consider.If you chose the factory don't have the sertificate, the safety can't guarantee.Therefore you should cooperate with the factory with certificate.

 

Package and Shipment

 

Trade TermsEXW,FOB,CIF
Loading PortQingdao,Shanghai
Delivery Time20 days after received deposit
Payment30% advance payment, the rest 70% paid by delivery

 

 

 

 

Foreign friends visit to our factory

 

 

  

   We are looking forward to your coming and trial order and we will provide you the most ompetitive price and reliable quality. 

   Warmly welcome to contact with me and build business relation with our company.    

 

;