|After-sale Service:||Online Technical Support,Free spare parts|
|Project Solution Capability:||graphic design,Cross Categories Consolidation|
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China|
|thickness of frame:||6mm|
|thickness of anodized:||8-12 μm|
|color:||red, blue, green,black,or customized|
|OEM:||oem is welcomed|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||100X10X8 cm|
|Single gross weight:||10 KG|
|Package Type:||Three steps of packaging: (1) EPE (2)carton (3) plywood box|
low price Outdoor waterproof steel step treads for stairs edge protection
Over 40% of all workplace accidents are caused by slips and falls. Those that happen where the person falls forward down stairs are most likely to cause severe injuries. Stairs are one of the most hazardous locations in buildings but can be safeguarded from slips and falls with Meishuo non slip Stair Nosing.
Meishuo non slip stair nosing will provide you a safe stair step for your walking:
stainless steel profile with carborundum
black, blue, green golden etc. or customized
65mm wide x 14.2mm nose
Standard: 3 m, Max: 6 m or customized
ISO 9001 2008 Certificate, CE, ROSH, SGS
Normal models: 5-7 working days
Normal models: about 10-15 working days depends on quantity
L/C, T/T, WESTERN UNION, MONEY GRAM
concrete, tile, timber ,carpet
|2. Detail Photos|
System designed for interior/exterior application
Suitable for light pedestrian traffic
Retrofit design for easy installation
Easy installation& maintenance
65mm tread area
14.2mm riser area
Standard profile length 3 meters
Factory cut & drilled option available
Suitable for dry/ wet anchoring
Made of construction grade stainless steel
1. Compliant design and a wide range of insert colors enabling visual contrast compliance
2. Commercial grade stair nosing offering an excellent balance between functionality, aesthetics & price
3. Intended for retro-fit/surface mount installations over concrete, timber & tile substrates
4. Premium quality, abrasive carborundum insert for internal applications which is desighed to resist dirt
5. Black, red, green, blue etc. colored inserts available as standard with project colors made to order
6. Easy to clean and maintenance
(1) Begin at bottom stair. Carefully lay stair tread upside down on the stair;
(2) Apply a ¼” bead of glue all the way around the perimeter of the bottom side of the tread, keeping approximately ¾” away from the outside edge of tread. Apply an additional ¼” bead in a wavy pattern on the remainder of the bottom side of the tread inside the perimeter bead, as well as a ¼” bead around each predrilled hole approximately ½” from the hole. Note: For exterior installations, substitute clear GE Silicone caulk instead of glue.
(3) Carefully pick up, turn over and place tread on stair;
(4) Push down on tread to distribute glue or caulk;
(5) Be sure ends of tread are equally spaced on stair and that tread is pushed back as far as it will go against front edge;
(6) Using a shop vacuum, hold end of vacuum hose as close as possible to the predrilled hole(s) in the tread in order to vacuum up dust and drillings from hole and tread;
(7) Carefully drill the first hole toward the center of the tread;
(8) Vacuum out all dust and debris from hole;
(9) Screw in and tighten anchor. CAUTION: Using a power driver can strip the fastener. If you use a power driver, use the clutch to help prevent stripping;
(10) Drill and anchor another hole on either end of the tread;
a) Do not use in grease or oily conditions
b) Install on straight and solid surface
c) Do not apply a paint finish on top of anti-slip surface
d) Do not install over a floor covering like capte / PVC / Linoleum
Cleaning & Maintenance
1. All tread should be swept with a broom or vacuumed with a heavy-duty commercial vacuum cleaner, at least once a week.
2. External Treads should be periodically scrubbed with a stiff bristled brush using any commercial all purpose
cleaner and thoroughly rinsed with clean water after cleaning.
3. Minor traffic marks on aluminum can be cleared by using fine steel wool and commercial cleaning agent.
4. Oil and Grease from the stair treads can be removed by using soap and brush. Rinse with clean water after cleaning.
5. For removing snow and ice from external treads, use sodium chloride salt.
6. To remove chewing gum from all types of stair treads, use putty knife, wire brush, clean cloth, commercial
cleaning liquid, sponge & clean water. First scrape off as much chewing gum as possible with putty knife,
soak it with commercial cleaning liquid for stubborn chewing gums. Repeat the process several times until
desired result is achieved. Scrub with wire brush and clean the tread using soap and water, finally sponge
the tread and remove extra water from the tread.
|3. Packaging & Shipping|
Three steps of packaging: (1) EPE → (2) → (3) plywood box
All the cargoes will be inspected before delivery
|4. Our company|
Nanjing MEISHUO Building Materials Co., Ltd was founded in 2000 and have more than 15years' experience.
in designing, manufacturing and installation of building expansion joint systems(floor,wall and ceiling, roof) movement joint,
Aluminum Entrance Mat, Slip Resistant Stair Tread Nosing, Aluminum Skirting Board, Landscape Grids, and so on.
Why choice us:
1. We're the earliest carborundum stair nosing manufacturer in china,
and have more than 15 years experience of manufacture, install, and develop stair nosing.
3. Have been participating in many large exhibitions, like the BIG 5 in Dubai(2010), Canton Fair in Guangzhou(2012), etc.
2. Have approved ISO9001, and SGS certifications
4. Offer OEM/ ODM service
5. Provide 5 years quality warranty.
6. Recently, We defeated CS company and win the big order in Pakistan
MEISHUO sincerely wish to cooperate with domestic and foreign friends, and create the future hand in hand!
|5. Contact Info.|
Nanjing Meishuo building material Co. ltd.,
Addr.: No. 608, Huaqiao Square, Pukou District, Nanjng, Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Thanks for browsing MEISHUO low price Outdoor waterproof steel step treads for stairs edge protection