35, 47, 52, 75, 88 Cups Double Wall Commercial Coffee Urn Coffee Percolator Maker
*This is totally new product, all stainless steel design!
*Double layers: inner tank stainless steel #304 body,
Outer body #430 or #201 stainless steel (one-piece body)
*Stainless steel locking lid
*Non-drip plastic tap
*Cool touch handles
*Easy to read water level gauge
*With coffee basket (no need filter paper)
*Heavy duty & durable heating element
*Concealed heating element 120W for keeping warm
*Built-in automatic thermostat
*Boil dry protection fuse
*Automatic keep warm
*2 indicator lights
*Shiny or brushed finish are both available
*Color can be customized
*Can make advertising sticker
*Optional faucet:: brass faucet, stainless steel faucet
*Optional part: water proof switch
Specifications of Electric Coffee Urn
(Single Wall Double Wall)
Remark: above "actual capacity" means capacity from the bottom to MAX.
Description of Coffee Urn:
1. 35, 47, 52, 75, 88 Cups Double Wall Commercial Coffee Urn Coffee Percolator Maker, Unique design on the bottom heating, and stainless steel pipe and filter, make good spraying effect and nice coffee.
2. Heat and keep-warm transfer automatically, with low power tube to keep warm, double prevention from dry-burning.
3. Water faucet: plastic faucet, big brass faucet with chrome coated, stainless steel faucet are avaliable.
4. Can be one-whole body or separated body, and polished or frosted outbody.
5. Double design, keep-warm function is better and more safe, it is ok with hand feels when it is 40℃ on the outbody.
6. Stainless steel lid, safty and durable, can be with locks to prevent to topple.
7. Application to be used in hotels, guest houses, restaurants, dinning halls, offices, canteens, schools and other places.
1. Are you manufacturer?
Yes, we’re a manufacturer which based in Ronggui of Shunde, we have our own hardware workshop and integrated advanced long production line.
2. Which kinds of product certifications you have?
3. Can I change the voltage and plug?
Voltage and plug could be produced as customers' requirements.
4. How long for getting samples?
Normally it’s 3~7 working days.
5. How about the lead time for the regular orders?
35~40 days after getting the deposit or order is confirmed.
6. What’s your after-sales service?
One-year warranty, and 1% common accessories.