$0.40
Min. Order : 500 Pairs
$0.30
≥5000 Pairs

1"--- 4" Light Duty Stainless Steel Door hinge Window Hinge

Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order.
Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Finished: None
Usage: Door,cabinet
Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Warranty: NONE
Color: Nature
specification: 1---4 inches
Material: sus 201, sus 304
Project Solution Capability: NONE
Model Number: JS-SS hinge
Design Style: Null
After-sale Service: NONE
Brand Name: Jingsheng
Type: Door & Window Hinges
Packing: Box packing
Application: All
Packaging Detail: Certain quantities Packe by inner soft box ,then by carton
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 10X7X1 cm
Single gross weight: 0.1 KG
Guangzhou Jingsheng Hardware Products Co., Ltd.
Gold Supplier
CN
Manufacturer, Trading Company, Distributor/Wholesaler
≤2h
Response Time
100.0%
On-time delivery rate
US$ 50,000+
52
Transactions
Visit Store

8QJTHY1CV4UOAE{C$C5SANK.jpgSupplying high quality stainless steel door hinge

 

Attention please ! All quotations are only subject to a price for one model with certain material and specification in one series. Should any items be of interest to you, please contact us first and inform us of the specific details so that we can offer the latest price .

Besides, the quotations here may somehow fluctuate appropriately, subject to the fluctuation of exchange rate and the change of the raw materials or other factors. Your understanding would be highly appreciated. Wish you a pleasant purchase.

 

Product Description

 

Material:

SS 201  SS304

Surface treatment

None

Usage

 door  ,window, cabinet ect.

Discount

The more you order ,the lower price you will get.

Storage

keep in cool and dry place away from corrosive liquid

remark

 different specifications are available

 

 

wxid_871cixvhywxa21_1474429712518_50.png

 

 

 

SS304 1"  =25*19*0.8mm 

 

 

SS 304  1" =25*24*1.0mm

 

SS 201/ 304  1.5" 38*30*1.0mm

 

SS201 or SS304  2"=50*38*1.0mm

 

 

SS201/304 2.5" =63*42*1.2mm

 

 

SS201/304 3"=75*50*1.2mm

 

 

SS201/304  3.5"=90*54*1.5mm

 

 

SS 210/304  4" =100*70*1.5mm

 

 

Packaging & Shipping

 

Packing

(1)10-50pairs in a box.

(2)Via buyers’ requirement.

Shipping&Payment

(1)Normally,one container with 20ft will be shipped on 15 days after receive deposit.

(2)Our payment term in FOB Guangzhou or EXW.

(3)Payment:We accept 30% deposit of the order,then the rest 70% of the payment should be paid after receive the B/L copy.

 

 

Our Services

 

Our service and Advantage

1. High quality and durable products with competitive price .

2. Elegant design & Safety

3. Our products are Pro-environment & Easy assembly.

4.We have rich research & producing experience.

5. Strict quality control & Good and timely services

 

 

 

Company Information

 

Guangzhou Jingsheng hardware products limited company is specialized in manufacturing and selling high-quality hardware products in variety.

We mainly focus on various of hasps and locks, hinges, glass clamps, handles, furniture accessories and other products. Most of the products displayed on this website are in stock, some can be made based on the demand and requirement. Welcome visitors from all over the world to visit our website and our company.

We are reliable supplier with Quality Assurance, Trustworthy Service,and Prompt delivery!

 

 

 

Product/Service (We Sell):

Hasps ,latches ,clamps ,hinges and so on

 

Brands:

With brands or without brands

 

Number of Employees:

100

Trade & Market

 

Main Markets:

Domestic Market
Asia
Africa
South America
North America

Europe

Oceania

 

Total Annual Sales Volume:

US$5 Million - US$10 Million  

 

Export Percentage:

50% - 60%  

Factory Information

 

 

FactorySize (Sq.meters):

2,000-3,000 square meters

 

Factory Location:

 Jinli industrial estate, Gaoyao ,Guangdong, China

 

Number of Production Lines:

4

 

Number of R&D Staff:

5 - 10 People  

 

Number of QC Staff:

5 - 10 People  

 

Contract Manufacturing:

OEM Service Offered , Buyer’s label offered. (All brands or labels should be legally authorized.)

 QQ20160829151139.png

 

FAQ

 

Q:Are you manufacturer or trading company?

A:We are trading company with our own factory,which mainly doing hinge and other furniture hardware.

Q:What's your hot selling products?

A:Hinges,hasp,glass clip are our best selling pro.

Q:How can we check your quality?

A:We always send a free sample for our buyer to test it firstly.

Q:Where is your office?

A:Our office is located in Guangzhou.

Contact us

 

165 Degree Soft Closing Half Overlay Kitchen Cabinet Hinge Hydraulic Hingeclick here to back home