|Payment Terms:||T/T,Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||30 Set/Sets per Month|
|Applicable Industries:||Hotels,Building Material Shops,Manufacturing Plant,Machinery Repair Shops,Restaurant,Retail,Food Shop,Printing Shops,Food & Beverage Shops|
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang China|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Video technical support,Field installation, commissioning and training,Field maintenance and repair service,Free spare parts,Online support|
|Control:||Auto by PLC|
|Packaging Detail:||Plywood case|
Reverse osmosis, the raw water, first goes by pre-treatment, then by RO treatment. Through those treatments, can remove dissolving salt 99% and harmful materials, like particle, colloid, organic impurities, heavy metal ions, bacteria, viruses and heat source, etc. the system salt rejection rate gets 96-98%, outlet water conductivity gets ≤10μs/cm².
Raw water+ Raw water tank +Raw water pump+Quartz sand Filter + Activitated carbon Filter + Scale inhibitor system +Ultrafilter+High Pressure Pump+ Reverse Osmosis Host System + Pure Water Tank
1. Capacity: customized
2. Rated power: check with the configuration list
3. Voltage: 220V/3phase/50Hz, 380V3phase/50Hz,or customized at different country
4. Desalting rate:97-98%
5. Water recovery rate: 50-70%
6. Conductivity of raw water: ≤400μs or custom designed
7. Conductivity of pure water: ≤10μs or custom designed
1. Manually and automatically wash RO membrane, CIP system
2. Manually wash RO membrane with chemicals on machine,
3. Automatic shut-down at tank full,
4 .SS high pressure components, SS pump to avoid the leakage.
5. Multi-stage pumps protect the machine when lack of water,
6. Protection in such cases as no power, lower pressure, higher pressure, shot circuit, creepage, etc.
1. Microfilter cartridges
2. Scale inhibitor
1. Installation guideline.
2. Factory tested to ensure trouble-free operation
3. 24 hours/7 days after sale service for the whole life of the system
4. We can manufacture machines according to your requirement, welcome to our factory
What is RO (Reverse Osmosis) ?
Reverse osmosis (RO) is a water purification technology that uses a semipermeable membrane to remove ions,molecules, and larger particles from drinking water. it could apply to both industrial processes and the production of potable water.
Typical RO Processing:
Feed water pump- Sand filter--Active carbon filter -Softener -Cartridge filter- High-pressure pump- RO system
1. Feed water pump: provide the pressure to sand filter /active carbon filter/ softener
2. Sand filter: Get rid of turbidity, suspended solids, organic impurities and colloid etc.
3. Active Carbon filter: Remove the color, free chloride, organic matter and harmful matter etc.
4, Softener; Get rid of calcium, magnesium and bicarbonate ions in original / source water, reduce water hardness.
5. Cartridge filter: prevent any deposition of large Particles, most of the bacteria, and viruses into the RO membrane, The accuracy is 5um, for holding back any large particulates such as large iron, dust, suspended matter, impurity.
6. High pressure pump: Provide the high pressure to RO membrane (at least 2.0 Mpa).
7. RO system: main part of pure water treatment plant. The desaltation rate up to 99%, capable of removing over 99% of ions, bacterias, particles and organics.
System capacity changes significantly with water temperature and feed TDS,for higher TDS,a water analysis must be provided and could result In modifications to the system.Our reverse osmosis system are mostly custom designed specifically for you water treatment requirements by our experienced engineers
Q1: Are you manufacturer or trading company?
A1: We are the most professional manufacturer in China, and we have more than 20years experience in the water treatment..
Q2: What is your business scope?
A2: Drinking water, Medicine, Food, Beverage, Dairy, Chemical and cosmetic industries etc.
Q3: How could we confirm the details of the products?
A3: WZHDN will provide all technical support for you to confirm,and the drawings also send you for free if we get your company information.
Q4: How long the warranty will be?
A4: 1 Year warranty.
Q5: How about the installation? And what if the machine goes down?
A5: There are two options:a. We could appoint our engineer to your company to debug and repair, as for the cost of this trip such as ticket, visa, accommodation and labor cost shall be on your side. b. On-line service will be provided.Its easy to install and debug.
Q6: What is the payment terms?
A6: Usually we main make the FOB and T/T.
Q7: Can we become your distributor in our country?
A7: Yes, we very welcome you! More details will be discussed if you are interested in being our agent.