|Supply Ability:||20 Ton/Tons per Month|
|Other Names:||Spray Paint|
|Place of Origin:||Taiwan, China|
|Main Raw Material:||FLUOROCAOBON|
|Brand Name:||BUO GUH|
|Packaging Detail:||Gallen set, BOX, Barrel Set|
(BACKING TYPE)FLUOROCARBON EXTERIOR MATEL PAINT
FLUOROCARBON PAINT (BACKING TYPE)
topcoat based on fluoropolymer as resin along with non-yellowing polyisocyanate hardener.
Building curtain wall aluminum, aluminum extrusion, aluminum building materials, iron road noise walls, outdoor art doors, stainless steel (plate) tube, hot-dip galvanized steel, etc.
Super-excellent weather resistance and stain resistance, excellent physical and chemical properties and corrosion resistance, a variety of shiny selective temperature baking
Brush and Airless spray.
Limited selections in colors
Above 1.10 Kg/L, varies in different colors(Mixture)
VISCOSITY (25℃ )
DRYING TIME (25℃ )
Set-to-touch 1 hr. Dry hard 8 hrs. Fully cure 7 days
OPTIMUM FILM THICKNESS
Wet 80μ(microns)Dry 20μ(microns)
45m2/Gal 11 m2/L 10.8 m2/Kg
STORAGE SHELF LIFE
Minimum 1 year under normal storage conditions.
POT LIFE (25℃ )
1. Adhered moisture, grease, dirt, rust and corrosive salts on substrate must be cleaned thoroughly.
2. Specified thinner should be used to prevent bubble and pinhole.
3. Canister of hardener should be sealed after used to prevent cure from contacting moisture in the air and turn it into gelatin.
4. Mixture of base and cure has to use up within pot life.
5. Paint application must follow specified film thickness to prevent bubble from occurring.
6. All the equipment must be cleaned thoroughly after used.