· March Expo 2021 selection
·
$6.00
Min. Order : 100 Pieces

iq lamp puzzle jigsaw lamp

Coupons
$15.00 OFF
Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Port: SHENZHEN
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T,Western Union
Supply Ability: 1000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Working Lifetime(Hour): 20000
Warranty(Year): 2-Year
Voltag: 110V-240V
certificate: CE,ROHS
suit for: home ,hotel etc
Working Time (hours): 20000
Light Source: Energy saving
Name: iq lamp puzzle jigsaw lamp
CRI (Ra>): 70
Input Voltage(V): AC 85-265V
Lighting solutions service: Lighting and circuitry design,DIALux evo layout
Place of Origin: Guangdong China
shipment: by air,by sea,by express
Color: White
Beam Angle(°): 360
Material: PP
Lamp Luminous Efficiency(lm/w): 70
Model Number: 801-42911S
Design Style: Modern
Number of Lights: 1
Brand Name: MEIYUN
Type: Contemporary
Color Rendering Index(Ra): 70
Support Dimmer: No
Lifespan (hours): 20000
Lamp Luminous Flux(lm): 70
Application: Living Room,Residential
Color Temperature(CCT): 3500K (Warm White)
Packaging Detail: Standard export master carton with individual box
Zhongshan Meiyun Lighting Co., Ltd.
Supplier
CN
Manufacturer
≤9h
Response Time
76.9%
On-time delivery rate
US$ 470,000+
39
Transactions
51-100
Employees
1-4
R&D staffs
0
Patents
Visit Store

 

welcome to china ! welcome to our factory!

QQ20140515173633.jpg

 

REALTED PRODUCTS

 

 QQ20140430104707.jpg

 

 

 

 18029.JPG18028.JPG

 

p3.JPGp4.JPG

 

pp1.JPGpp2.JPG

 

 

  

 

CE.jpg 

 

Hello if you are interested in our products.please connects with me .I will provide more products, more details for you.Thank you !{F}SQO_E9%Q2@~G%E(835ZQ

our pendant lamp Specifications:

 

Item No.   801-1310004
Product size D210*810
Socket E27
Voltage&Watt 110V-240V, 40w*1
Material PP+METAL
Colour  white
Packing neutral box or as per customer's request.
standard export carton
Sample available
Application area home,hotel,restaurant,store etc...
Delivery 20-30days
Certificate CE,VDE,ROHS
Payment TT/LC,30% deposit,balance before shipment
Service 24 hours on line,good after-sale service.
Gurantee two years without man-made factors.

 

_02.jpgshowroom

 

 
Company Information

  

About Meiyun Lighting

Zhongshan Meiyun Lighting Co.,Ltd is located in the lighting capital-Guzhen Town,Zhongshan City,

dedicated to the production of modern home lighting products.Main product lines: chandeliers,ceiling lamps,table lamps,floor lamps and wall lamps.etc.It's our pleasure to provide the good  product for you  .

 

 

 

 

Packaging & Shipping

 

  

About Shipping:

1.Terms of shipment:

Before  ordering please contact us to confirm your preferred shipment method. Items are only shipped after payment is confirmed. 

 2. Shipping Companies: 

 If you need help selecting a fast and reliable shipping company, please contact us direct and we will do our best help.

 Payment: 

 30%DEPOSIT BEFORE PRODUCTION, REMAINING 70% PAYMENT BEFOREshipment 

 Damaged items:
Any item received that gets a broken or damaged part during shipping we will replace the broken part that was damaged for free. It usually takes us about 1-2 weeks to replace any part.

 Warranty:
We would like to assure you that our chandeliers are made from top quality materials and workmanship and we are 100% sure that you will be totally satisfied with your purchase. 

  Promise:

1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours
2. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English

3. OEM&ODM, any your customized lightings we can help you to design and put into product
4. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information

5. Best quality, competitive price and on time delivery

 Remark:

 Not every light there are in stock, so please connect us for confirming before you place a order or give much more delivery time to us, by say 12-20 days so that we have enough time to produce the light special for you.

 

 

 

Our Services

 

  1.Reply you inquiry in 24 working hour.

  2.Customized design is available ,OEM and ODM is welcomed.

 3.Delivery the goods to our customer al over the world with speed and precision.

 

Thanks for your attention and warmly welcome you to chat with me!