silk robes women Satin Silk Robes Transparent Nighty Sexy Kimono plain Robes PS014

$4.00 - $6.00
Min. Order
50 Pieces
Quick Quotation
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Beijing Yu Xin International Trade Co., Ltd.

CN Trading Company
Response Time
Response Rate:
US$ 100,000+
6 Years Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: TianJin
Payment Terms: T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,PayPal
Supply Ability: 100000 Piece/Pieces per Week
Pattern Type: Solid
Collar: V-neck
Closure Type: Elastic Waist
Length: Knee Length
Season: Autumn,Spring,summer
Sleeve Length(cm): Three Quarter
Supply Type: In-Stock Items
Available Quantity: 100000
Material: 100% Polyester
Fabric Type: Satin
Technics: Printed
Feature: Breathable,Plus Size,QUICK DRY,Thermal
Place of Origin: Beijing China
Brand Name: yuxinbridal
Model Number: SR
Item Type: Robes
Product Type: Nightgown
Gender: Women
Age Group: Adults
Color: Many colors
Packaging Detail: OPP BOX
Product Description



Product Description



Material    100% polyester satin.
Colour    We have many colors 126 colors to choose
Logo   customise logo is avaliable.
Print   Avaliable
Design    As our pattern or pls send your request,adjustments are acceptable
Size    Slip into various sizes
Minimum Quantity   100pcs mix color
Packaging    One piece one polybag,and 120 pieces in a carton,scotch tape closure
Sample    Customized sample can be made in 1 week
Delivery Time    Delivery time is 2-3 days after receive depoist .
Unit Price    Reasonable price base on details for the garments,reasonable
Shipment    By Fedex ,DHL, UPS,TNT or by freight or by sea
Payment    Large orders for 30% as deposit, the rest 70% upon BL copy , or T/T western union


robes 2
Company Information


Packaging & Shipping


  Shipping method and shipping time


By sea

Normally in 15-25 days,depends on the distance,freight charge is cheap.


By air

Normally in 5-7days,to get the goods,freight charge is expensive.


  ♥  Advantage


1). Controling the cost in the material and production,making the cost accounting by ourselves,the price we offer will be the most reasonable.


2).Having more than ten years in apparel,we will give you good suggestions for the problems in the production,help you improve the

quality of the products.


3).Take care of and follow up the whole processes from order receiving to delivery.


4).Track the products,provide you with after sale service,aim at long term relationship and development.


  ♥ If you are interested


If you are interested in our products,feel free to contact with us,it is the best you can tell us the details:


1.the quantity 


2.the fabrics/materials


3.the colours and patterns


I will respond as soon as possbile.


1. Do you offer samples and how much including Express Shipping?
Yes, we do offer sample, cost is different. please update your delivery information, then we can check for you.

2. How long to receive 1 sample?
Sample can be sent by express ,generally it arrive in 1 week or shorter.

3. Can we pay using PayPal?
of course, yes. we do use PayPal very often, and also trade assurance etc.

4. Which other colors of this style do you have in stock?
we have this design in many colors, besides this, we can dye color for bulk orders.

5. Can we brand with our own logo?
yes, but it have MOQ for regular qty, you can get regular good price.

6. What material do you use?
The material: 100%polyester silky satin, 3%spandex + 97% polyester supper soft silky satin, and cotton 100%

7. Does this come in multiple sizes?
Yes, it is available in different size, if you find other size we have is not suitable, we can supply in your size in new production.

8. What is the cost per unit including shipping by Air Express?
The cost is different when you order different samples. Please get in touch with us and tell the qty, you need to order.

9. How long for manufacturing once we place order?
our production capacity is 2500-3000 pieces/ week. once your order be placed, you can get the leading time be confirmed again, as we produce not only one order in the same time.

10. Do you accept escrow payments
yes, it is the same to PayPal
that is welcome too. we believe all big things come from small, and we are willing to cooperate with years effort and experience in manufacture industry. Thank you for all these questions. and would like to hear from you soon.