|Main Raw Material:||Acrylic|
|Color:||yellowish or pale yellow liquid|
|Printing Method:||Screen Printing|
|Product Name:||UV Varnish|
|Shipping:||DHL FEDEX TNT UPS|
|Dry Method:||UV Dry|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||10X10X10 cm|
|Single gross weight:||21.0 KG|
Print Area High Quality Screen Printing
UV Varnish for Paper
UV varnish has different powerful features of other UV coatings:
1. Excellent adhesion. During the test, the tape of the 3M company in the United States was pulled three times in the same place, and the UV coating did not appear.
2. High gloss, high slip and high leveling. The slip agent produced by BYK, the world's best additive company, is used to achieve almost a mirror effect under a good UV machine. It has the characteristics of fine film formation and good feel, and the gloss is above 85 degrees.
3. Fast curing speed. Under the premise that the UV machine has sufficient energy, the speed can reach an efficiency of more than 8,000 sheets per hour, which greatly saves time.
|Product Name||UV Varnish|
|Printing Method||Screen Printing|
|Dry Method||UV Dry|
|Color||yellowish or pale yellow liquid|
1. The normal use temperature of UV screen printing varnish is 50-55 ° C. When it is used in low temperature in winter, the UV screen printing varnish needs to be cyclically heated with constant temperature water to make its viscosity reach the design viscosity. Fast curing. 2, when UV essential oil passes through the UV light irradiation area, the optimal temperature should be 50-60 ℃, because UV varnish cures fast at this temperature, and the adhesion is strong after curing. In other words, the lower the temperature under the UV lamp, the better. Some manufacturers have poor adhesion and poor leveling when they are glazed in low-temperature factories in winter. The main reason is this.
3. The glazing machine should be placed in a place where the sun cannot directly shine, otherwise the UV screen printing varnish will be cured on the coating roller under the action of ultraviolet light in the sun. If you cannot avoid direct sunlight, you should also block the sun's rays with red and black curtains.
4. The UV screen printing varnish that is scraped off during the coating will bring the ink printed on the printing material to the UV screen printing varnish on the coating machine, so that the varnish will be colored. However, after filtering the precipitate, these varnishes can still be used without having to be thrown away.
5. With the development of technology, the irritation of UV screen printing varnish has been greatly reduced. However, if the skin is exposed to UV silkscreen varnish during the varnishing operation, it should still be washed off with soap and water, otherwise the skin may become red and swollen and blistering.
6. The viscosity of UV screen printing varnish varies depending on the type of varnishing machine. It is necessary to choose a special varnishing oil according to the model of the varnishing machine. If the viscosity of UV screen printing varnish can not reach the viscosity required by the glazing machine, it can be removed with a thinner or thickened with a thickener. However, after such adjustment, the curing speed, brightness and adhesion of UV screen printing varnish will be lost.