10" Heavy Duty Mastic Sealant Gun

$0.10 - $16.00
Min. Order
1000 Pieces
Quick Quotation
Company Information

Shanghai Shangerbo Import And Export Co., Ltd.

CN Trading Company
Response Time
Response Rate:
US$ 250,000+
11 Years Paid Supplier Supplier Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: Shanghai/Ningbo
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T,Western Union,Paypal
Supply Ability: 200000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Place of Origin: Shandong China
Brand Name: SEB
Model Number: SEB-CG122202
Type: Cartridge Gun
Power Source: Manual
Type: silicone caulking gun,,sausage caulking gun
Surface: paint,powder coating,zinc plated,chrome plated
Material: Iron,aluminum,steel
Application: seal pipes, buildings,concrete structures
Package: white box,color box,blister card
Size: 9&#39;&#39;,10.5&#39;&#39;,11&quot;,13&#39;&#39;,15&quot;etc
Capacity: 310ml,400ml,600ml,750ml
Delivery: 15-30 days
Market: Europe,America,Asia,Middle East,etc
Packaging Detail: White box,color box,blister card

10" Heavy Duty Mastic Sealant Gun

Product Overviews

Manual caulking guns are essential for applying sealing or bonding agents. Most commonly associated with tile work, caulk guns are also used to seal pipes, buildings and even concrete structures against water, air, dust and insects.


Caulking gun is used as a tool for squeezing adhesive out from cartridges. There are various size and ratio of cartridges that required special caulking gun. We supply diverse applicators along with chemical anchor cartridge

360° Rotary carriag

  • Suitable for higher viscosity products

  • Seal Punch
  • Dripless Mechanism
  • Rugged Construction
  • Ergonomic Handle
  • Ladder Hook

Recommended sealants and caulks: Silicone, Latex, Elastomerics, Construction, Drywall, Sub-Floor Adhesives, Polyurethanes, Rubber Compounds

Different types


Skeleton caulking gun:


Aluminum tube Saugage caulking gun:


Semi-circle caulking gun:


Rotating caulking gun:


Heavy duty Cartridge Caulking Gun:



Each caulking gun is packed in an opp bag, some inner cases in an export standard cartons, then reinforced with straps,Or customized.

Delivery time

Usually we can make shipment in 15-30 days after receiving your deposit or L/C.

Payment term

We accept T/T or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% paid when receiving the COPY of B/L.

Photo Show