All IN ONE
- Digital TV Analyzer : DVB-C/T/H/T2/S/S2
- Video decoder: MPEG2/4/H.264, SD/HD
- Handheld TS Analyzer
- Spectrum Analyzer
* All standards in one: QAM(J.83A/B/C), 8VSB, DVB-T/H/T2, DVB-S/S2
* Digital/Analog TV and Satellite TV analysis
* MPEG2 Transport stream analyzer and monitoring via TS-ASI input &RF input
* Fast spectrum analysis with 5 ~ 2150 MHz frequency span
* DSP Technology to support different Video decoding: MPEG-2 , MPEG-4 and H.264 for 1080i, 720p and 576i, support PAL/NTSC/SECAM color system
* Support SD&HD Video format
* DVB-CI module (Conditional Access) for encrypted channels
* TS-ASI input and output
* TS record and TS replay
* IPTV analysis option
* GPS option
* High Defination Multimedia Interface, LAN and USB interface
* Easy to use
* High resolution 7" TFT LCD with bright display for indoors and outdoors use
* W245×H194×L105, light weight.
* Working time >5 hours (battery)
S7000 provides analog and digital TV monitoring. It supports different video decoding with DSP Technology: MPEG-2, MPEG-4 and H.264 for 1080i, 720p and 576i, and supports PAL/NTSC/SECAM color system. It supports SD&HD video format and CAM module (Conditional Access) for encrypted channels.
Friendly GUI and Easy to Use
S7000 has windows style main menu. It is very easy to operate the analyzer with navigation keyboard, even without the operate manual.
S7000 has spectrum analysis function. The sweep span covers TV& Broadcasting signal(5-1050 MHz) and Satellite IF signal (950-2150 MHz ).
DVB-S/S2 Signal Analysis
S7000 supports DVB-S/S2 standard and provides Power level, MER, BER, constellation measurement
DVB-C Signal Analysis
S7000 supports J83 A/B/C/D standard and provides Power level, MER, BER, constellation measurement. The EVS tool is helpful to find the interference signal under the QAM mask.
Remote Feeding and Control Signal Setting
S7000 provides feeding power 5/13/15/18/21V and Max. power is 5W. The 22 kHz control signals is compatible with DiSEqC 1.2 and SaTCR.
TS Analysis and Monitor
S7000 is a handheld TS analyzer. It provides TR101 290 3 level monitoring and list PSI/SI and program PID of transport stream. S7000 also lists the details of all programs running in a TV network or a transponder. The TS is from RF signal or TS-ASI input. S7000 has 8GB hard disk to save TS file and can replay and analysis TS file.