|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Set/Sets per Month|
|Place of Origin:||Hong Kong S.A.R.|
|Model Number:||DMS-02 / TXP-02|
|Product Name:||Door Monitoring System|
|Model:||DMS-02 / TXP-02|
|Specific Use:||Dementia Patient / Resident|
|Application:||Hosptial / Elderly Home / Home Use|
|Operating Frequency:||433.92 MHz|
|OEM / ODM:||Accepted|
|Packaging Detail:||Individual pack Bubble bag + inner box + carton|
Anti-Wandering Door Monitor
The system will help caregivers watch over patients who are at risk for wandering. It immediately alerts caregivers when patients wearing wristband tags move within range of protected doors, providing an audible and visual alarm. It functions with just a door alarm and a resident wristband. Mount the door monitor alarm by any exit or doorway in your care facility, plug it in and place wristband on resident.
The 2 basic components are :
1) A door strip sensor (DMS-02) to be affixed next to protected door
2) Patient wristband transmitter (TXP-02)
- Immediate audible and visual alert when patient wearing wristband transmitter move within the range of protected doors
- Easy installation with easy range setting
- Option to connect with door lock when alarm is triggered
- Low battery detection
- Multiple reset options available
- Programmable wristband coding
- Can be used for a single door, or with a central monitor to watch over a larger area
- If central monitor is used, the door strip sensor is automatically fault-checked to ensure operations
- Wristband with unbreakable strap is available for option
|Pager (PAG-11)||Central Monitor (CMD-11)||Protektor System|
Founded in 1989, Rondish is one of the earliest patient safety solution and senior care technology providers. With 30 years of experience in developing healthcare security solutions, we have established a comprehensive profile of fall management, wander management, nurse call and integrated patient safety system. Through decades of technological innovation, our wireless safety alert technology has been well received by public and private sectors.
In recent years, built on core professional engineering expertise, our research and development division has grown in versatility, designing unique security products and creating new wireless alarm and location technology in accordance with our clients' particular needs.
Rondish holds several trademarks and patents, and special products are designed and developed to exploit synergy between security and state-of-the-art communication/IT fields.