GREEN TEA BRAND NAMES
1.25G/BOX ;10BOXES/PC ;20PCS/CTN;4CTNS/BUNDLE (20KGS)
2.100G/BOX ;100BOXES/CTN, 1CTN/BUNDLE (10KG )
3.125G/BOX ;80BOXES/CTN, 1CTN/BUNDLE (10KG ) or 2CTNS/BUNDLE(20KG)
4 .200G/BOX ;50BOXES/CTN, 10KG /CTN or 100BOXES/CTN, 20KGS/CTN
5.250G/BOX;40BOXES/CTN ,10KG/CTN or 80BOXES/CTN ;20KGS/CTN
6.500G/BOX ;20BOXES/CTN .10KG/CTN or 40BOXES/CTN .20KG/CTN .
ALSO , We provide other packages , such as 1kg box , wooden case , pp bag , gunny bag and so on.
Shipment port :Ningbo /Shanghai
Payment:TT . 30%TT paid in advance to confirm the order and the rest 70% paid at sight of BL scan copy .
Delivery time : 30day after receive the buyer’s deposit ( 7days for commodity inspection ,10days for printing packages )
Our mainly market :
1,North africa :Egypt, Libya, Algeria, Morocco.
West africa: Mauritania, Mali, burkina faso, Ghana, Togo, benin, Niger, Nigeria.
2,EUROPEAN COUNTRY :
Russia, France, Germany, Spain, Turkey, etc
Uzbekistan, tajikistan, kazakhstan, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Syria, Saudi Arabia, the united Arab emirates, etc.
Our company named Shengzhou City Zhenan Tea Company,is founded in 1998.It is located at the largest gunpowder tea region Shengzhou.Our company is one of leading agricultural companies in Shengzhou and is a deep processing company mainly produce Gunpowder tea,Chunmee tea,Black tea,Scented tea,Oolong tea,Puer tea,Tea bag and other famous China green tea.What deserves to be mentioned is our products are various with high quality and have passed the ISO 9001 quality certificate.
We have 8 senior technicians and own one trademark Yuenv.Besides,we own an area of 2510 acres tea-planting bases respectively in Guizhou,Anhui,Yunnan,Fujian and Zhejiang provinces where can supply us with high quality raw materials without pesticide.Our annual output amount is about 13million USD.Our annual export quantity is over 7000tons and this number is increasing by more than 10% each year.Our products are mainly export to Mid-east,Africa,North-America and Europe,totally more than 30countries and areas throughout the world.
Why choose us:
We are the tea factory,which makes more conpetitive price and faster delivery.
We provide ODM service for customers.
We can make the same tea quality as per customer’s tea sample.
We can produce the package as per customer’s size and design.
We can shipment the same quality as per the confirmed sample.
We can send the shipment sample before shipment as per customer’s need.
We can make the shipment on time as we promise