|Supply Ability:||500000.0 Yard/Yards per Month|
|Place of Origin:||Made in Taiwan|
|Use:||Bridal Dress, Clothing, etc,Dress,Garment,Wedding,Bridal/Special Occasion,Costumes,SKIRTS|
|Material:||100% Polyester,100% Polyester|
|Feature:||Stretch, Soft, Smooth, Draping,Stretch|
|Packaging Detail:||Customized or random roll packs to less the joints.|
LCL004Y Taiwan 100% Polyester Soft Plain Elastic Stretch Draped Wedding Bridal Dress Charmeuse Satin Fabric
|Characteristic||Stretch, Soft, Smooth, Draping|
Wedding Dress, Bridal Dress, Bridesmaid Dress, Dress, Lingerie, Garment, etc.
|MOQ||3,000 yards/order (Small order is available if we have fabric in stock, please contact us for further information.)|
|Sample||We would like to provide free hanger sample to our client, only the freight is paid by client.|
|Place of origin||Taiwan|
We have ivory color in stock.
Please click here to see more stretch satin.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR ON SALE PRODUCT!
Other Popular Satin Fabrics:
1. LCL004Y <- Click to learn more information
Beautiful Stretch Satin
2. CS630 <- Click to learn more information
Quality Duchess Satin
3. WP1380 <- Click to learn more information
Cheap Satin Lining for Bridal Dress
4. LCL076<- Click to learn more information
Beautiful Draped Fabric
5. CS615<- Click to learn more information
6. LCL005<- Click to learn more information
Click here to see more satin fabrics.
Click here to see more mikado fabrics.
Click here to see more organza fabrics.
Click here to see more tulle fabrics.
Click here to see more crepe fabrics.
About Lee Charm Company Limited.
Our Company is a professional textile manufacturer in Taiwan, and has been specialized in the industry for more than thirty years. With sufficient research capability, we have been a supplier of textile for wedding dresses, curtain fabrics, Christmas decorations, present decorations, ribbon and others.
Our tent is, " quality is satisfactory and has excellent credit".
Why Choose Lee Charm Company Limited.
1. Quality Assurance:
From materials to all manufacturing process are all made in Taiwan.
2. Seasonal New Product Development:
Diversiform products developed by R/D team offers buyers variety of options.
3. Production Process in Full Control:
The best quality and stable lead-time are ensured.
4. Intergration of Production and Marketing Operations:
Efficacious operations in managing materials and finishing goods offer the most competitive prices to our clients.
5. OEM /ODM
Accept design orders to create unique products for clients to increase competitiveness and to form long-term business relationship and mutual benefits to both sides.
|Q: Can you suggest suitable fabrics for us?|
A: Yes, you just need to tell us the weight, composition, construction, density, and finishing of fabric. We will suggest suitable fabrics according to your requirements. If you can send us swatch for analyzing, it will help us know exactly specifications you need.
|Q: Can I get some samples for free?|
|A: Yes. Free sample is available (within A4 size), only the freight fee is paid by buyer. Please contact with us and make sure what sample do you need.|
|Q: What is your MOQ requirement?|
A: It depends on the products, please feel free to contact with us.
|Q: What about the leading time?|
A: It depends. Please confirm the exact delivery time with us as different products and different quantity will have different leading time. In general, the leading time is about 40 to 60 days after color confirmed.
|Q: What is your Payment Terms?|
A: 70% down payment by T/T while order confirmed; the rest 30% by T/T before shipment.
|Q: How do I place the order?|
A: Inquiry > Specifications confirm > P.O. confirm > Deposit > We manufacture > Bulk sample confirm > Balance due > Shipment
If you are interested in our porducts, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are at your service at any time.