|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union,PayPal|
|Supply Ability:||100000 Piece/Pieces per Day|
|Other Names:||Silicone Sealant|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)|
|Main Raw Material:||Silicone|
|Usage:||Construction,Packing,Glass, Metal, Plastic, Ceramics|
|Product Type:||Silicone glue for hard plastic|
|Product Category:||Adhesive glue for ABS plastic|
|Raw Material:||Neutral cure silicone sealant|
|Usage:||Bonding and Sealing|
|Glue Color:||Clear Transparent|
|Glue Size:||7 gram G.W.|
|Lead Time:||30 days|
|OEM Services:||Custom packaging|
|Packaging Detail:||1,000 pcs-54.5x44.1x22.6 cm; Use K=K hard carton to pack, G.W.: 7 kg|
7 gram Clear adhesive silicone glue for hard plastic and ABS plastic
Good quality silicone glue filled in aluminum collapsible tubes. Ideal for bonding hard plastic. 5 gram to 30 gram small sizes.
- Silicone glue with excellent bonding, sealing and waterproofing performance.
- Small sizes 5 gram, 7 gram, 10 gram, 15 gram, 30 gram, etc.
- Custom packaging with your logo printed on tubes!
- Production date pressed on tube.
Silicone glue is ideal for bonding, seam sealing and waterproofing. Shin Dorn offers acetic curing and neutral curing silicone sealants with custom re-packaging services.
Bonding Plastic & Metal
For Bathroom Set
Waterproofing Sewn-in Seams
For Outdoor Fabrics
For Ceramics, Plastics, etc.
|Product Name:||Clear adhesive silicone glue for hard plastic and ABS plastic|
|Raw Materials:||Neutral cure silicone rubber|
Regular sizes of silicone sealant include:
5 gram G.W.
7 gram G.W.
10 gram G.W.
15 gram G.W.
30 gram G.W.
|Usage:||For bonding and sealing ABS plasticand other hard plastics.|
Also for bonding, sealing and waterproofing on glass, mirror, metal, wood, aluminum, cement, ceramics and many plastics.
|Shelf Life:||12 months|
- Compliant with ASTM F963-11 for Total lead in paint and similar surface-coating materials.
- Compliant with ASTM F963-11 for soluble heavy metal in Substrate Materials/paint and similar surface-coating materials.
- Compliant with RoHS for 6 restricted materials.
- Compliant with 138 substances in the Candidate List of Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC).
|Company Certificates:||ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System|
|Appearance & Color:||Colorless viscous paste|
|Main Ingredients:||Hydrotreated middle petroleum distillates|
Methyl tri(ethylmethylketoxime) silane
Vinyltri (methylethylketoxime) silane
Di (ethylmethylketoxime) methoxymethyl silane
- Excellent waterproof and adhesive performance.
- Remains flexible after curing and resists cracking and vibration.
- Durable, withstanding high temperatures.
- Used for building joints, sealing seams and waterproofing.
- Colorless and can thus blend into its surrounding surfaces.
|Curing Time:||Dry to touch in 60 minutes|
Fully dry out and cure in 24 hours
|Flash Point:||212°F (100ºC) (Closed Cup)|
|Specific Gravity:||0.95 grams/cubic centimeter|
|Method of Application:||Apply with a plastic or metal scraper|
How to use silicone sealant?
1. Be sure to use silicone sealant with adequate ventilation.
2. Before applying sealant, make sure the surface is clean and dry, free of dust, dirt and oil. It is recommended to wipe off the work area with alcohol patch.
3. Apply proper amount of sealant to the surface. Squeeze the tube steadily and evenly.
4. Use a scraper to spread the sealant evenly.
5. Allow the sealant to dry. It might take up to 48 hours to cure if the work area is large.
|Storage:||Keep containers tightly closed to avoid contamination or in contact with oxidizers, water or moisture. Keep away from food and drinks. Keep out of the reach of children.|
|Lead Time:||30 days|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2,500 pcs|
|Packaging:||Bulk pack or with retail packaging|
Q: WHAT KINDS OF SILICONE GLUE DOES SHIN DORN SELL?
Shin Dorn offers re-packaging services for both acetic curing and neutral curing silicone sealants. Glue is filled in aluminum collapsible tubes, with capacities ranging from 5 gram to 30 gram G.W..
Q: WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN ACETIC AND NEUTRAL CURING SILICONE SEALANTS?
Acetic cure silicone sealant releases acetic acid on curing. It smells a bit like vinegar and would corrode metallic surfaces, such as iron, bronze, brass, mercury, copper and zinc. This is why it is not suitable for gluing a mirror. Being acid, acetic cure silicone sealant will also react with alkaline surfaces, such as marble, concrete and plaster. If you are to apply silicone sealant onto surfaces containing these materials, neutral cure silicone glue should be the type to choose.
Neutral cure silicone sealant releases methanol on curing, which basically has no smell. It is acid free and therefore suitable for either metallic or alkaline surfaces.
Acetic silicone sealant tends to cure faster and to adhere better than does neutral one. However, neutral cure silicone sealant has been significantly enhanced and now can stick as well as acetic type.
It should be noted that both types of silicone sealants are suitable for plastics and glass.
Q: CAN I GET SAMPLES?
Yes. Free samples are available with freight pre-paid. We use door-to-door shipping via international express couriers. Please contact us and provide your address including zipcode, we will quote you on the freight.
Q: WHAT ARE YOUR PAYMENT TERMS?
T/T (30% deposit in advance, and 70% balance before dispatch), PayPal, L/C at sight for 5,000+ USD, Western Union. For orders with balance less than $2,000USD, 100% deposit payment is required.
Q: WHAT ARE YOUR SHIPPING OPTIONS?
The common ways of shipping would be by air freight or by ocean freight. We will help you arrange the shipping to ensure prompt and safe delivery.