|Port:||Qingdao or Shanghai or Tianjin|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,PayPal|
|Supply Ability:||11500 Piece/Pieces per Month metal bellows pipe expansion joint|
|Angle direction compensate:||10-100mm|
|Place of Origin:||Henan China|
|Keyword:||metal bellows pipe expansion joint|
|Applicable media:||water,oil,acid ,ect.|
|Working temperature:||-15° - 700°|
|Packaging Detail:||anticorrosive package inside and wooden case outside or as your demand|
Introduction of metal expansion joint.
Metal expansion joint also known as expansion joints.It is composed of a corrugated pipe (an elastic element), an end pipe, a bracket, a flange ,a conduit and other accessories. It mainly used in various pipelines, it can compensate the thermal displacement of the pipeline, mechanical deformation and absorption of various mechanical vibrations; Play a role in reducing deformation stress and improving the service life of the pipeline.
Lasts the life of mechanical system Handles greater
Offsets without a compromise of hose integrity
Available in a variety of end fittings
Stainless steel end fittings standard
Manufacturing capacity of our factory
|Nominal diameter||1.5''-155'' (DN32-DN4000)|
|Nominal pressure||0.6/1.0/1.6/2.5/4.0 Mpa|
|Flange material||stainless steel/carbon steel/alloy|
Main data for bellows metal pipe expansion joints
|Diameter DN||Number of Convolution||Pressure Grade Mpa||Effective Area of Bellows|
|Max Size of External Diameter|
|Connection Tube JDZ/F|
|Axial Compensation |
*Specifications stated abvoe are the standard. We can design and manufacture according to customer's requirement
*Flange Standard: JIS, ANSI, DIN, B.S. JB etc
Application of metal expansion joint
Metal expansion joint as sensitive element, damping element, compensating element, sealing element, valve element and pipe connecting fittings, are widely used in automatic control, instrument, vacuum technology, mechanical industry, power industry, transportation atomic energy industry and other fields etc.
If you want a quick quotation for metal hose, please let us know the following parameters
2. Work pressure
3. Applicable medium
5. Applicable temperature
|MOQ||1pcs, sample order acceptable.|
|Packing details||As shown below, then seaworthy plywood case, or as per request.|
|Shipping method||By air or by sea|
|Shipping port||Shanghai, Qingdao or as per request.|
|Shipping time||5-15days, according to order quantity.|
We can ship the vulcanized rubber expansion joint to you by International Express such as DHL,UPS,TNT,EMS and so on.
You can also choose the appropriate one based on your timeline and budget.
Pipe Expansion Joints Manufacturer since 1997
LEEBOO - China Famous Brand
Gongyi Xinli Pipeline Equipment Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer in the field of pipeline equipment for nealry 18 years and has 15 years sales experience. Main products: rubber expansion joint, rubber duckbill check valve, dismantling joint, metal hose, metal bellows expansion joint, wall sleeves, valves, etc.
Our products have been exported to about 20 countries, such as Germany, Sweden, Russia, Italy, Portugal, Armenia, Dubai, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, South Africa, India, Singapore,Thailand, Vietnam, the Philippines, Australia, Argentina and USA.
Customer visit from Italy, UAE, Australia, Algeria, India, etc.
Q: What do you need to know for fast quotation?
A: It would be highly appreciated if we have the details of detailed drawing for OEM order, model, end connection type, flange standard and material, medium, pressure, temperature and other working conditions.
Q: Can you make the product as per client's requirement?
A: Yes, OEM service available. We can make according to your drawings or samples.
Q: How can you guarantee the quality or any warranty?
A: Any quality problems during use, all the products can be returned for domestic clients; we will send more free product in next batch for overseas clients or according to the requests.
Q: Do you accept small quantity order?
A: Yes, MOQ 1 pc for standard size, 5 pcs for customized size.
Q: What is your payment terms?
A: Usually T/T(30% as deposit, the rest 70% will be paid before delivery). L/C, Western Union, Paypal also acceptable.
Q: What about the lead time?
A: Usually 3-10 days for sample order. Lot production time according to order quantity.
Q: Can you offer the drawing?
A: Yes, we have an excellent engineer team who offer you professional drawing and technical support.
Q: Can you offer the rubber joint sample?
A: For standard type of rubber joint we can offer the sample, but the customer will afford the freight. For non-standard rubber joint or large quantity, we will charge for the sample.