|Supply Ability:||20 Ton/Tons per Month|
|Brand Name:||BUO GUH|
|Place of Origin:||Taiwan|
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 45 days after payment|
|Packaging Detail:||BOX,BARREL SET|
(N-TYPE)LIQUID ACRYLIC POLYURETHANE COATING LIST OF PAINT MANUFACTURERS
(N-TYPE)POLYURETHANE EMBOSSING COATING
A two-pack, based on aliphatic polyol resins and non-yellowing Isocyanate hardener with weather resistant pigments.
Topcoat for vehicles, bridges, boottop, topside steel structures, and wooden, metal products, etc.
1. Excellent resistance to weathering with gloss retention.
2. Excellent resistance for oils, acids, alkali and solvents.
3. Excellent hardness, adhesion .
Above 1.0 kg/L (Mixer)
VISCOSITY (25 ℃)
60– 85 KU (Mixer)(25 ℃)
OPTIMUM FILM THICKNESS
Wet 95μ(microns)Dry 30μ(microns)
Base : hardener = 2 : 1 (by volume)
DRYING TIME (25 ℃)
Set-to-touch 1 hr. Dry hard 6 hrs. (25 ℃).
4 hrs. (Mixture , 25 ℃)
STORAGE SHELF LIFE
Minimum 1 year under normal storage conditions.
1. Mix base and hardener according to the mixing ratio and stir
2. Avoid applying the paint in rain or humid weather,
particularly, a wet surface must be thoroughly dried.
3. All equipments must be cleaned immediately after use.
4. When used inside tanks, sufficient ventilation must be
5. When overcoating interval is exceeded, paint surface must
be roughened to insure adhesion.
6. Hardener can must be tightly closed to avoid reaction with
moisture in air toform bubbles and gelation.
7. Strictly controlling application, not be exceed 60μpre coat, to
avoid bubbles for mation.